The main principles of the Law of Attraction can also be discovered in the teachings of many civilizations and religious groups. An example, in the Proverbs 23:7, it reads ‘As a man thinketh in his heart so is he’. Proof of praise for the Laws of Attraction can be uncovered throughout the ages; all recorded and taught in different ways, but still there for all of humanity to find.
1) I have had a rather bad break-up with my boyfriend. All in all, he wants to move on completely and says that while he loved me and cared about me at the time of the break-up he simply wasn’t happy anymore and wants to move on to a new city, life etc… We have so financial dealings together but he says he no longer wants to worry about it because keeping in touch about cash isn’t healthy and we both need to move on. He has made it clear that there is no way he would get back into a relationship with me. And of course, after being told this I wrote him an angry email giving him a piece of my mind. While I love him more than life itself and visualize us being together again I must say that I find it very difficult to imagine us together, based on the way he seems to feel (or not feel…) about me. How do I let go of thinking of the outcome when all I can do is think about him and that perhaps he will meet someone else soon, or already has etc….
2) De-Cluttering your Mind. De-Cluttering your Mind means exactly that. It means letting go or releasing any fears or beliefs you have about love that are keeping love away from you. For example, many people believe they have some kind of fatal flaw or secret that may repulse others. For women, it normally is something physical, and for men, it is normally something in their financial situation or career. These insecurities will lead you to have thoughts such as:
11) Blame the Victim: The only reason that anything bad could ever happen to you is because you were thinking bad thoughts. If someone rear-ends you in a car – 100% your fault. If you get breast cancer – 100% your fault (not genetics). If you get raped or abused – 100% your fault. Children getting killed by terrorists, sick babies in the intensive care unit, victims of floods, hurricanes, natural disasters, the Holocaust – yes, their fault. We all know deep inside that this is ridiculous to even suggest. However, it is a basic, fundamental premise of the LOA. You NEVER attract something you are not thinking about. When anything bad happens to anyone, they are to blame. Don’t feel sorry for anyone who has cancer or a disease or starving children in poverty, they brought it on themselves. What causes obesity? Slow metabolism? No, fat thoughts. From LOA experts, “Disease cannot live in a body that’s in a healthy emotional state.” (Bob Proctor). “You cannot catch anything unless you think you can, and thinking you can is inviting it to you with your thought.” (From The Secret). “Good thoughts and actions can never produce bad results; bad thoughts and actions can never produce good results. Suffering is always the effect of wrong thought in some direction.” (James Allen). “If man will think only thoughts of perfect health, he can cause within himself the functioning of perfect health…” (Wallace Wattles). “Every individual creates every aspect of their experiences – we are in complete control of our health throughout our entire lives. There are no accidents.” (Esther Hicks).
In short, it can be said that love is an amazing feeling when two people mutually fall for each other. It is all about respecting and reciprocating each other’s feelings in an accepting manner. Having a clear state of mind about what kind of relationship you would like to establish with the other person, you can make the law of attraction and love work for you.
I find myself admiring these people who seem to surmount insurmountable difficulties simply by not giving up. They suffer embarrassment and sometimes humiliation, and yet they do not give up. Sometimes I see a child in school who is like that, and I know—and I tell the child’s parents-- that that child will turn out okay. I know that child will catch up, because it is the single virtue of persistence that makes for success. (c) Fredric Neuman Follow Dr. Neuman's blog at fredricneumanmd.com/blog or ask questions at fredricneumanmd.com/blog/ask-dr-neuman-advice-column/
It’s ironic how I’ve already been doing these steps without knowing i was doing it..well i met my soulmate we are going through our challeging times. at first it was me i stop talking to him for six months gave no explanation i was healing from an abusive marriage had so many insecurities i began healing became whole. I was at a party had no idea i would ever see or talk to him again because i changed my number yes i saw him there i went to say something he was gone I was trying to think how will i talk or see him again I found his number we started talking again we have a deep connection but since i’ve healed i notice he has some healing to do from past marriage he was in yes 10 yrs ago he has not let go of what happened. Anyway we had a brief discussion he is holding on why i stop talking to him said when he wanted relationship i didn’t I explained it wasn’t I didn’t want one i had just gotten out of an abusive marriage i was in for 12 years he was shocked said i should have told him now he’s saying he’s not ready for a relationship right now his career i transitioning he’s deciding if he’s going to retire after 25 yrs of serving in military relationship too much. I expressed i understand since that conversation we have seen each other twice in unexpected places to see each other. I’m sharing this because i know without a doubt he’s my soulmate & i’m his soulmate actually when we first met he told me I was the one. I’m trust & believe in this love journey!! Thank you so much this is confirmation for me!!! Much love for you Gabriel
Hi Elizabeth – thank you for the wonderful insight into attracting an ex. I got your book and have started doing everything you suggest. I could feel my vibrations rising and went to sleep with a wonderful open heart feeling. When I woke up the doubts of his intentions started filtering into my brain. I quickly tried to cover them up with ______ and ______ together forever and we are 1 type of mantra. I switch between what will be will be and positive thought. We lived together f or 7 years and he has moved out. I have left his cupboards ready for him to come back but am worried that I am not getting the detachment thing right. Will it come in time if I just carry on practising everything you have suggested? Thank you for your time and care. JG
3) Follow your heart. If there’s something you feel inspired to do, do it. If there’s something you don’t want to do, don’t do it. You don’t have to kiss 100 frogs; you don’t have to go out to meet people, go on online dating sites, or do anything that does not feel right. If you are the kind of person who likes to stay at home, your soulmate could literally have a crash on your yard! It’s happened before. Only do what you want to do and feels right!
Physical compatibility in a relationship need not always mean love. There are many versions of love, and romance and lust are two basic ones. True love includes commitment, trust, respect and contentment. If these things lack in a relationship, it is definitely not love. A lot of people justify physical violence with passion. Passion in a relationship is definitely a natural phenomenon, but there’s a thin line between being passionate and violent. If you find your partner being too harsh on you, both physically and emotionally, then it’s not love.
As well as offering practical guides to using a wide range of generally applicable exercises that enable you to use the Law of Attraction in your quest to get what you want, we will provide details of more specific exercises that target specific domains. After all, the exercise you might use in a search for prosperity differ from those that lead you towards romance, and from ones that focus on career goals. We’ll also give you suggestions for ways to create your own exercises based on some of the affirmations and visualizations you've already developed.
Napoleon Hill published two books on the theme. The first, The Law of Success in 16 Lessons (1928), directly and repeatedly references the Law of Attraction and proposes that it operates by use of radio waves transmitted by the brain. The second, Think and Grow Rich (1937), went on to sell 100 million copies by 2015. Hill insisted on the importance of controlling one's own thoughts in order to achieve success, as well as the energy that thoughts have and their ability to attract other thoughts. He mentions a "secret" to success and promises to indirectly describe it at least once in every chapter. It is never named and he says that discovering it on one's own is far more beneficial. Many people have argued over what it actually is, some claim it's the Law of Attraction. Hill states the "secret" is mentioned no fewer than a hundred times, yet reference to "attract" is used less than 30 times in the text. He further claims that people can obtain what they desire through thought of definite purpose.
Hi Gabs, i have a long story but i’l cut it. After i said a prayer, talking to the Universe to send me a lady that i will get married to, i met a lady on facebook. She is a Gemini and i’m a Saggitarus. She became so deep in love with me and i culd sense it. But when she understood she was 2years older than me, her love began to undulate. She kept saying that i’m young and once she has a baby or two, she will look like my aunt cos of her size. Prior to our relationship, she has been in several relationshps with men, now she has a perspective bout men not been faithful. I assured her i was different and even if she has a child before that wont matter to me. But she seems to be falling apart. What do i need to do, to convince her of my love and my faithfulness and ensuring her loyalty? I love her and distance is not a barrier in my relationshp with her. Ur article is superb, it has updated my horizon. U can email me ur answers. email@example.com. Thanks.
5) Affirmations (pgs. 241-242) and Focused Intentions (pgs. 244-245): There are fifty powerful and healing affirmations to choose from for incorporating them into all types of lifestyles. My current favorite two affirmations are: 1) I value my life and myself more and more each day. My second favorite affirmation from the listing currently is: I always take responsibility for my own happiness. I find many wonderful things to be happy about each day. The focused intentions (fifteen great ones to choose from) also resonated with me because I agree with the viewpoint of the authors that they are helpful in increasing your personal power. My favorite intention is #1 (on page 244) which is: I am learning to walk the path of peaceful pursuit. I always take joyous action towards my goals, all the while releasing attachment to the outcome. I create a happy life now and draw more and more happiness to me.
Realizing all Churches need fellowship and accountability, GOD led Pastor A. G. Mullen, Jr. to the Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship in New Orleans in July 1995. Seeing the potential of this fellowship, Pastor Mullen returned to Jacksonville and quickly began to initiate training toward this fellowship. A new freedom of religious expression was realized by the members and the powers that Jesus had left behind for use by the believers. Teaching became more dynamic, families of souls are being saved, sick are being healed ....
Why does a person keep smoking cigarettes when they know smoking might give them cancer? Why does an overweight person keep eating when they know they should be dieting? Once again: they’re doing more to avoid pain than to gain pleasure. But there’s also one very important thing to note about the pain versus pleasure paradigm: we will always do more to avoid pain in the short term and not in the long term.