All is nonsense. There is no Secrets of Success. All posts like these are written by people who think that they have succeeded because of following some set of rules and patterns. They are successful because they have done some things better than others have. Bullshit! You succeeded because some one sitting above approved it and you don’t have done any f……g thing better. That’s your bad nature, when you are successful, you forget Him and appreciate only yourself and when you fail you curse Him alone. None of your so called list have ever helped me or anybody else.
Show gratitude. Write down all the things the Universe has given you. Be thankful for what you already have and be thankful for all the things the Universe has given you. The Universe has done a lot of things for us. Paying the Universe back with some gratitude will motivate the Universe to do even more things and will draw more things into your life. If you were once bullied and that person stopped, that's one thing to be thankful for. If the person you're crushing on likes you back, or doesn't but they didn't send their lover out to hurt you, that's another thing to thank the Universe for. You should also thank the Universe for this process too. Showing gratitude will turbo boost the Universe to manifest your request faster.
6) Use this time to grow in your ability to be more patient, more loving, more giving, more forgiving and more gentle and kind to yourself. Get your ducks in a row, explore new hobbies and interests and keep on growing your current friendships. Continue to work on all your mental and emotional blocks to love and, most importantly, continue to have faith that he or she is out there and that you can’t miss each other.
Since the Law of Attraction teaches that like attracts like, it shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise that attracting love requires you to be a loving person! And it’s not only the romantic sense of love that matters here. There are little things that you can do to spread love every single day—one of the best examples is simply being nicer to strangers.
6) No Challenges: Challenges are considered negative thoughts and are to be avoided. Besides, if you’ve theoretically already achieved your goal, there could not be any challenges. As Esther Hicks, has stated, “Once you have recognized that thinking of what you do not want only attracts more of what you do not want into your experience, controlling your thoughts will not be a difficult thing…” There are many goal-achieving benefits to acknowledging and planning for challenges that may arise. Unfortunately, a belief in a law of attraction does not allow for you to accomplish this.
I am so grateful I manifested this site/your book. I just read Manifesting Love and beginning first thing tomorrow I am going to intensely start the process of visualizing this guy into my life. The problem is he is a friend and although he talks to me and is friendly he has yet to make a move. I recently found out that he (31) may be dating a 23 year old girl who still lives at home with her parents. I know this girl and I would never want to get in the way of another’s relationship but I have such strong feelings for him. I just want him to start liking me. I also suffer from anxiety and depression which makes the negative feelings even more abundant. Do you have any tips for me? I really want to get this guy in the next 6 weeks. I appreciate any help I can get.
I’m glad my book on using the Law of Attraction for love of a specific person worked for you! You should follow the same steps you followed the first time. It’s okay if you think about him, but you should focus on making yourself happy. Instead of thinking of the feeling of “feeling in love”, think of the emotion of “feeling loved.” That’s what you’re ultimately looking for in your relationship.
But it’s only when you are okay with not being with them, that you open the path for the Law of Attraction to attract your specific person to you. Until you’re okay with not being with him/her, a part of you is resisting and making it impossible for you to have what you want. This means, according to the Law of Attraction, that until you’re okay with possibly losing him/her, it will be difficult for you to have the relationship you want with him/her. You have to be okay with not having him/her.
No 8: Find someone you can talk to. It’s lonely at the top, especially if you're at the top of a one-person business. Find someone – not an employee or spouse – with whom you can share business problems, ask advice, bounce off ideas. An experienced business colleague will help you keep your balance during the roller-coaster ride of setbacks and successes.
Unfortunately, many of us have troubled relationships with the idea of wealth. It certainly has connotations of greed and vanity. In order to attract money, we need to banish these negative thought patterns. A key aspect of The Law of Attraction is this idea that positivity breeds positivity. Therefore, you can learn how to harness positive money habits easily with help from visualization tools and techniques.
1) The Soulmate List. The first list is a list of ‘Green Light’ qualities and attributes that you’d like your soulmate to have. In other words, this is what you want to “get” in a Soulmate. In this list, you’ll describe all of the physical and non-physical characteristics you envision your soulmate to have. Here you want to include things that will begin to describe the kind of man or woman who would really make your heart sing.
4. With regard to whatever worries you, not only accept the worst thing that could happen, but make it a point to quantify what the worst thing could be. Very seldom will the worst consequence be anywhere near as bad as a cloud of “undefined consequences.” My father would tell me early on, when I was struggling and losing my shirt trying to get Parsons Technology going, “Well, Robert, if it doesn’t work, they can’t eat you.”
You can tell if your affirmation is positive or negative by the way it makes you feel. If it makes you feel great, it is positive. If it makes you feel bad, it is negative. It's that simple. If you find yourself thinking negative thoughts, simply turn them around and start focusing on the positive. You will immediately feel better and you will be in alignment with love.
Your brain is so smart that it has taken the vibrations all around you, and learned how to translate it into your “reality” in a way so that you can’t even recognise its vibration. Think about it... What are the colours that you perceive? If you’ve studied any science then you know that colour is just a vibration at a particular frequency. What are the sounds that you hear? They are nothing more than vibrations that your brain has translated in order to make sense out of it.
Joshua Rudolph is an inspirational preacher that ministers every week as part of the Ministry Team at Abundant Life Christian Center. His creative illustrations and comical delivery of the Gospel allow people of all ages to easily receive the messages he preaches. His primary focus is to tell people that God's love is endless, and His grace covers us.
"It's nothing specific that you're going to do. It's more about the energy underneath the doing that's going to then become magnetic, or become something that then attracts someone specific into your life. Knowing that, this is my saying I say all the time, or it's a very common saying, but you don't attract what you want, but you attract who you are. This also works for relationships. The first part I want to give to you is understanding how we must be in our own movie. Any time we're asking this question, we're automatically coming from the frame of us trying to become a part of someone else's movie, especially if it's someone specific. The idea is that we are putting this person on a pedestal, and we're doing everything we can to get them into our life. We're trying to get into their reality, into their movie, and bring them into ours.
2) I was told by some people who also follow the LOA methods that manifesting someone specific was not advisable because it was going against the wishes of that said person if that’s not what they wanted anymore. He’s made it very clear that it is not what he wants at all. Am I wrong for wanting the love of my life back and just be given a genuine chance to see if things could work again?
The fact that we build evidence to support our beliefs is not evidence that a law of attraction exists. Why do innocent babies attract negativity that causes them to be in the ICU with fatal illnesses? Why do happy children get hit by cars or murdered by terrorists? Why do people who cheat and lie and abuse others, sometimes prosper and become leaders in society? If we are using anecdotal evidence to support claims, I will have plenty of examples.
The goal also has to be meaningful in that you need a strong-enough reason why you’re willing to do just about anything to see it through. You won’t give up because it’s something that you care so deeply about. Things like family, security, and freedom are some examples of strong-enough reasons. But, like the first part, this must also be written out. Don’t just think about it in your head.