2) Open to the mystery of life. You have no idea when or where that special person could walk into your life. He or she could be someone you already know or met in the past. They could be someone you’ll be meeting on your next business trip or vacation. They could also be your next date’s brother or sister! Your next Facebook friend or Twitter follower. They could be someone you’ll be meeting at a coffee shop or at the train station while you wait for the next train. The key here is to surrender all pre-conceived ideas and drop all your expectations of how, and with whom it is to happen and continue to focus on ‘what’ you want by being fully available and present in each and every moment. Don’t worry about the how! Say ‘Yes’ to your soulmate, and open to the mystery of life!
Kelley Rosano is awesome. I love her podcasts. I listen to her on iTunes. I watch her on YouTube. I follow her blog. She inspires and lifts me up especially when I am feeling down. Love and the Law of Attraction is a powerful book. It is easy to read and understand. You can move through the chapters quickly and apply the message to improve your life. Kelley gives you the teaching. It is up to me to do the work and apply what is here. I am using the book to change my life for the better. And, I am seeing that I need to work on my attitude. Sometimes I can be negative and I complain a lot. This pushes people away from me. I am curbing my sarcasm. I am watching myself and changing my bad habits. This book teaches you how to create the space for real love to enter. I am noticing too that the more encouraging I am with others and myself that this is improving my relationships. I feel more attractive. When I feel more attractive, I then feel my dreams can come true. And, I too can have what I want, a great guy, a beautiful home and abundance. My intention is live the abundant life with my soul mate.
Hi Geoff! Thank you for your reply. I do understand the chapter is about getting an ex back. However, what I meant to ask is whether the same rule applies if the person you want to manifest a relationship with is someone you haven’t previously dated. You see I talk to him everyday and he often tends to talk about the girl he is with or unknowingly tells me how I mean a lot to him but only as a friend. And every time that happens I just can’t stop negative thoughts of fear and doubt cropping up in my mind, thus making it difficult for me to let go. So I want to know if I should maintain some distance, perhaps talk less often. The only issue here is that there isn’t really any problem between us. He knows I love him and we kind of sorted it out a couple of months back and have continued to be best friends. I don’t quite have a reason to suddenly cut down on talking to him and I am sure if I do that he would want to know why.
Since the brain is Velcro for negative experiences, it is natural that we worry so much. It's just the brain's tendency. Keep a worry list for 2 weeks. The minute you start to worry write it down. This not only helps release the heavy energy that often keeps us stuck, but at the end of 2 weeks you will notice none of the worries were warranted. Your brain will have proof that worry is a waste of energy.
this book is not really about money and prestige, or maybe i should say, not just about them. it's really about changing your life and, incidentally, attaining your goals, whatever they might be. it's easy reading, and it's important information. you do have to be open to the possibility that you can change the way you think, and maybe that might influence how your life plays out. it won't work for you if you are committed to continuing to think exactly the way you always have, or if you don't want anything in your life to change in any way. but otherwise, this book is great!
You’ve got to put a roadblock on the sled path. Stop telling the OLD story and start telling the NEW story! The NEW story of how you want it to be. The story of what it’s like to be in the most magical, loving relationship with your Soulmate. Starting now. You’re going to start catching yourself when you’re chatting with friends and the OLD story starts to creep out. Notice it. Then shift to the NEW story.
2) De-Cluttering your Mind. De-Cluttering your Mind means exactly that. It means letting go or releasing any fears or beliefs you have about love that are keeping love away from you. For example, many people believe they have some kind of fatal flaw or secret that may repulse others. For women, it normally is something physical, and for men, it is normally something in their financial situation or career. These insecurities will lead you to have thoughts such as:
Or change your state through experiences. Little daily things are big. When I was going through my rebirth — changing my state, I found joy in little things like a good workout, motorcycle rides, meaningful conversations, enjoying different foods, and hanging out with my tribe. These are all things I had in front of me. I didn’t have book deals or my own company. I punched a clock. I was in a job I didn’t like (but later realized it was one of the most important chapters of my life and would position me for bigger things.) The process of finding joy in your life is what creates you to connect to yourself. This is the gold. This connection to self is what makes you a super magnet to attract.
If you are really struggling with relationships, there is something happening deep inside that is creating the outcomes you keep experiencing. You are getting something you want, you are protecting yourself from something you fear. You have some sort of image of yourself that deems you unworthy of love. Again, this may not vibe with your conscious mind, that is in a constant state of wanting happiness and good things. You are not cursed. You are not some horrible person that only deserves douches. You have the power to change this, if you are willing to do the inner work and take responsibility. And by responsibility, I don’t mean blame. Two very different energies there. One empowers us, and the other keeps us feeling terrible.
5) Start each day by turning your Heart Light on. How can you do this? With a gratitude prayer for all that is happening in your life and for the deep knowing that your Soulmate is even now on his/her way to you. Affirm that you are meeting in Divine and Perfect time, and know that while you wait patiently for their arrival in your life, both you and your Soulmate are growing, and wrapping up any unfinished business while the Universe engineers your connection.
I am so grateful I manifested this site/your book. I just read Manifesting Love and beginning first thing tomorrow I am going to intensely start the process of visualizing this guy into my life. The problem is he is a friend and although he talks to me and is friendly he has yet to make a move. I recently found out that he (31) may be dating a 23 year old girl who still lives at home with her parents. I know this girl and I would never want to get in the way of another’s relationship but I have such strong feelings for him. I just want him to start liking me. I also suffer from anxiety and depression which makes the negative feelings even more abundant. Do you have any tips for me? I really want to get this guy in the next 6 weeks. I appreciate any help I can get.
3. Love without fear of getting hurt. The scariest thing about love is opening yourself up to it. When you open yourself, there's a chance you might get hurt. If you're afraid of getting hurt, you might unconsciously be preventing someone from getting as close to you as you want. Be willing to take the risk and fully open yourself to love. You will manifest the love you want.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, development and the arts. Closed captions and translated subtitles in a variety of languages are now available on TED.com, at http://www.ted.com/translate.
Hey Elizabeth! So when visualizing the love life I want, I know im supposed to focus on the feeling of the relationship. But when I do, should I be visualizing an ideal partner? Is it okay to visualize a person I had a romantic encounter with but no longer want to have a relationship with them? It’s just easy to get the good feelings from this past relationship, but I want to meet someone new.
Hi, My boyfriend has been dating on and off for almost 4 years. I love with with all of my heart. Ive dated other guys when we were on our downtime, but none of them compared to him. Im so insecure in our relationship because he has 4 kids by 3 different women. Right now I feel so stuck because I love him amd dont want to lose him, but sometimes the pressure is too much…can u give me advice please..
If you stop thinking about something entirely, does that mean it disappears? Yes, technically it does. But in practice it’s next to impossible to uncreate what you’ve already manifested. You’ll continue creating the same problems just by noticing them. But when you assume 100% responsibility for everything you’re experiencing in your reality right now — absolutely everything — then you assume the power to alter your reality by rechanneling your thoughts.
You don’t have to go out on dates with people you’re not interested in, nor try to do something that goes against your own values. Notice what things or people you are consciously or unconsciously drawn to. You might be lead into amazing, rewarding, or at the very least a growing experience! Be willing to trust that inner voice and be open to the mystery that comes from there.
Your future can be anything that you choose it to be. There is a limitless number of possibilities for you to step into, just as there is a limitless versions of you and a limitless versions of everyone else in your life. Everyone takes a role according to the reality you create. If you create a reality with him in it, he will be in it. If you create a reality without him, he won’t be in it. It’s all about you and what you create.
7) No Compassion: Don’t get involved with anything negative like charity or helping the needy. This will attract more negativity and poverty. Wallace Wattles, a LOA founder wrote, “Do not talk about poverty; do not investigate it, or concern yourself with it. Do not spend your time in charitable work, or charity movements, all charity only tends to perpetuate the wretchedness it aims to eradicate.” and “Give your attention wholly to riches; ignore poverty.” Rhonda Byrne in The Secret takes this a step further, “If you see people who are overweight, do not observe them…If you think or talk about diseases, you will become sick. What you think or surround yourself with – good or bad, is what you will bring upon yourself.” If you believe in a LOA avoid any of the “helping or health” professions such as physician, nurse, hospital worker, clergy, psychologist, police officer, paramedic, etc. Avoid professions in which you deal with poor people such as accountant, mortgage broker, banker, lawyer, etc. While research shows that charitable work, empathy and volunteering is beneficial to both the giver and receiver, avoid these things if you believe in a LOA.
Now, if you want a really detailed guide on attracting love, have a look at The Law Of Attraction program called Origins. It includes a book called Magnetic Love Mysteries Revealed: The 9 Simple Steps To Attracting Your Perfect Romantic Partner. It teaches how to quickly and easily harness The Law of Attraction to find the one without feeling desperate or alone.
Hi Elizabeth…I really appreciate you taking the time to answer all of our questions…no matter how big, small or repetitive…thank you for continuing to answer and being patient…we all are just trying to get it right…trying to find our happy place and manifest within it. I’ve been working on my energy everyday and learning to let go..even though he continues to pop up in my mind everyday, a couple of times a day. I’m not at all mad or hurt…just missing him…I smile and laugh when I think of him…and try my best to not let the missing him get in the way of the universe delivering my desires to me. But I would like to know if it is possible to manifest him or someone even better for Thanksgiving? I would love to have a great guy to accompany me for the holiday festivities and more! And how do I manifest faster? Thanks again in advance!
Maintaining a meager mindset will compromise a well-being. Otherwise, when we expand our mind with limitless possibilities those brick blocks begin to break down. Embrace believing anything is possible, the sky is the limit. In fact, you can break through that glass roof on the sky with your miraculous positive thoughts. Sadly, whenever we focus on the "lack of" we are creating a less-than reality. When we choose to monitor negative thoughts and switch our focus on being abundant and happy we will enjoy a luxurious and glorious reality.
So, while part of the secret to success lies in the principle of taking massive action on a daily basis, it also requires a shift in thinking. You have to look at pain in the long term as the driver, and not pain in the short term. When you can associate enough pain to the long term of not doing something than the pleasure of putting it off any longer, then the real magic can start to happen.