Abundant life is eternal life, a life that begins the moment we come to Christ and receive Him as Savior, and goes on throughout all eternity. The biblical definition of life — specifically eternal life — is provided by Jesus Himself: “Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent” (John 17:3). This definition makes no mention of length of days, health, prosperity, family, or occupation. As a matter of fact, the only thing it does mention is knowledge of God, which is the key to a truly abundant life.
9) Finally, learn to fall in love with yourself fully. The more you learn to fully love and accept yourself, the more you’ll learn to recognize other peoples’ love, too. Begin by loving yourself and accepting yourself just the way you are, with all your quirks and idiosyncrasies (and we all have them). Work on accepting your weaknesses, your strengths, your limitations, your guilt and insecurities as part of your make-up.
Step 4 is important for two reasons. The first is that it aligns you with your desires. The entire concept behind the Law of Attraction is that like attracts like. When you take action as if you’ve already gotten what you desire, you are sending a huge, loud and clear message to the universe that you’re serious. Actions speak louder than words, right?
2) The Second List: Deal Breakers. It’s now time get clear about what I call the ‘Deal Breakers’. These are the ‘red lights’ that you want to watch out for when you start meeting people. This is a smaller list where you identify at least three qualities that if this person were to exhibit, you would not engage in a relationship with them. In other words, the deal would be off.
Sometimes it’s impossible to capture the magnitude of a books message within the few words of its title. Secrets of Success is one of those books, and one of those titles. Through fourteen laser-clear chapters, Sandra Anne Taylor and Sharon Klingler masterfully guide us on an expedition into the world of a spiritually-based science. Our reward for embracing the journey comes quickly through personal "ah ha’s" that range from the profound to the miraculous. Using a brilliant series of "self-investigative processes," Taylor helps us zero in on the source of our life circumstances, as well as how to change the ones we don’t like. As we recognize the link between our personal world view and the undeniable facts of out lives, we also recognize the secret of fulfillment that stays with us long after we close the pages of her book. The bottom line: If you’re ready to move beyond the theory of how your heart’s desire becomes the reality of your world, this book is your action plan for success!
If you’re going to manifest your soulmate, it’s vital to first understand why it is that your attempts to find love so often go awry. Everyone’s story of looking for love is slightly different. However, there are often common factors in play that can block you from creating the romance you deserve to have. For example, you may find the following are true of you:
After much prayer, fasting and sacrifice, God blessed the church to acquire property at 1518 Gum Branch Road. On October 26, 1997 the members of Abundant Life entered their new church facility with a sanctuary that seats 860 people, multiple classrooms, Abundance of Love and Learning Center, fellowship hall, commercial-style kitchen, Christian bookstore and office wing. Presently, the church is developing a Family Life Center that will provide space for a Children’s Church, restaurant and lounge and exercise facility. The Church ministries consist of: Evangelism, Mission's, Women's, Men's, Single's, Children’s Church, Youth Ministry, Intercessory Prayer, Christian Education, Hospitality, Radio, Advertising, Ushers, Praise Team, Deacon and Deaconess, Pastor's Esteem, Nurses’ Aide, Parking, Security, Greeters, Kitchen, Economic Development, Transportation, Pantomime, Drug and Alcohol Ministry, Health Advisory, Discipleship Training, Dance, Abundance of Love & Learning Center, Abundant Life Christian College and Abundant Life Community Outreach.
As for losing faith in the Universe, that phrasing suggests you are applying ‘humanness’ to this force, and looking at it as something that makes decisions, rewards people,etc… It implies you are waiting for it to give you something. It is much more mechanical than that..it is neutral. It can only reflect back to us our predominant beliefs and feelings–it can’t deliver something because we are a good person, or are trying really hard,etc.. Think of it as a computer–input,output.
However, I recognize that certain particular accomplishments tend to mean success to most people. These are: finding a job and a career that has status in our society and that brings with it enough financial reward that it is possible to live comfortably. This is the familiar picture of a house with a picket fence. The particular kind of work they will engage in will otherwise vary widely. Part of this success—in the eyes of most people—is a loving family, usually including children--and good friends. And having a place in the community.
Remember that there is a difference between sending out a hope that something you'd like to happen will happen and putting in the appropriate effort or planning to ensure that something actually will happen. If you don't believe that something will happen, perhaps you're not willing to plan and work for it. You need a balance of both hope (to inspire) and effort (to achieve) for an outcome to be realized.
This means that you may have to wait, while the Universe engineers the perfect and ideal timing for the two of you to come together, and learn to be patient while you deepen your faith, and your ability to give and receive love. If you and your soulmate have not met yet it is very likely that one of you have unfinished business or might be completing a relationship cycle with another person.
I’m glad my book on using the Law of Attraction for love of a specific person worked for you! You should follow the same steps you followed the first time. It’s okay if you think about him, but you should focus on making yourself happy. Instead of thinking of the feeling of “feeling in love”, think of the emotion of “feeling loved.” That’s what you’re ultimately looking for in your relationship.
3) Follow your heart. If there’s something you feel inspired to do, do it. If there’s something you don’t want to do, don’t do it. You don’t have to kiss 100 frogs; you don’t have to go out to meet people, go on online dating sites, or do anything that does not feel right. If you are the kind of person who likes to stay at home, your soulmate could literally have a crash on your yard! It’s happened before. Only do what you want to do and feels right!
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and share your experience with me. You are certainly on the right track with what you are doing, and you are certainly lining yourself up for an amazing relationship. That is where a lot of people struggle with LOA in general, and relationships in particular–it can be really hard to feel okay with how things are now when we want them to be different. Feeling okay with being single and feeling that fulfillment with life in the absence of that other person can be a challenge, but it is necessary to let in a GOOD relationship.
Katherine Hurst used to live a normal life until something happened that changed her life forever. She discovered the Law of Attraction and began a new, life-changing chapter. She now runs the world's largest Law of Attraction community with millions of followers. Her mission is to share her own experiences to inspire change and happiness in the lives of all.
i must say that this article brings alot of ideas to the grinding mill of knowledge. in my own opinion,I strongly believe that success starts from the inside. so also is failure. if you hold it strongly that you are successful, you are the one that measures it first, even when people see or say that you are a failure. in other words, as you think in your heart, so are you- the greatest book tells us! turning many failure to success is an indication that the one who tries to succeed believed that he will succeed, so it is that mindset that most likely fires him up to turn the failure into success. this is usually true of many entrepreneur who usually started hard. http://dfwbankruptcylawyer.com/services/
"It's nothing specific that you're going to do. It's more about the energy underneath the doing that's going to then become magnetic, or become something that then attracts someone specific into your life. Knowing that, this is my saying I say all the time, or it's a very common saying, but you don't attract what you want, but you attract who you are. This also works for relationships. The first part I want to give to you is understanding how we must be in our own movie. Any time we're asking this question, we're automatically coming from the frame of us trying to become a part of someone else's movie, especially if it's someone specific. The idea is that we are putting this person on a pedestal, and we're doing everything we can to get them into our life. We're trying to get into their reality, into their movie, and bring them into ours.
The analogy is simple: if you’re carrying a passenger in your car, there won’t be room for your Soulmate to sit in it! So, if you’re still in love with this person, but you know that they are not your soul mate and/or there is no possibility of a true, loving, committed relationship with them, it’s time to let them go. This does not mean you have to stop loving them. It simply means that you have to find a new space in your heart for them, a special chamber where you will put all the people whom you have loved in the past.
3) The Third List: Your Gifts. The third list is, in my opinion, the most important one. Your soul mate will not be coming into your life to rescue you, make you happy, or save your life. A soul mate is a friend and partner with whom you’ll be sharing your life. Someone who will love, nurture and support you while you love, nurture and support them. Someone who understands the power and beauty of a true soulmate union and will hold the space for love, even when you can’t.
I could never have any direct interaction with guys before when I had a lot of resistance about love but after I experienced some contrasts, I could manifest the guy that I could run into yesterday. But it didn’t go exactly as I anticipated. I was so surprised I couldn’t handle it properly I guess. And I kind of beat myself up over it yesterday and then I stumbled upon this posting today.
Thanks for stopping by. Glad the post resonated with you. I think it depends. For some people, that focusing on something different may end up improving the current relationship in some way. For example, your shift in beliefs and energy may help you line up with a different version of your partner more often that is more conducive to what you prefer, and you find you are happier in this relationship and don’t feel like you necessarily want a new one.
5) Affirmations (pgs. 241-242) and Focused Intentions (pgs. 244-245): There are fifty powerful and healing affirmations to choose from for incorporating them into all types of lifestyles. My current favorite two affirmations are: 1) I value my life and myself more and more each day. My second favorite affirmation from the listing currently is: I always take responsibility for my own happiness. I find many wonderful things to be happy about each day. The focused intentions (fifteen great ones to choose from) also resonated with me because I agree with the viewpoint of the authors that they are helpful in increasing your personal power. My favorite intention is #1 (on page 244) which is: I am learning to walk the path of peaceful pursuit. I always take joyous action towards my goals, all the while releasing attachment to the outcome. I create a happy life now and draw more and more happiness to me.
“I had a superior experience with Abundant Life…Jake was very helpful and accommodating. Their follow-up site visit to my house in January was very valuable to me in helping to identify the best place to locate the wood stove and to provide the necessary non-combustible surfaces in a tricky area. The products they carry are very high quality, yet fairly priced…”
Ten years later, they revisited the same Harvard MBA students to assess their results. The 13% of the class that had set goals but didn’t have them in writing were earning, on average, twice as much as the 84% of the class that had set no goals at all. However, it was the 3% of the class that had both set written goals in writing and had a plan for their attainment that astonished the researchers.