Gratitude is another crucial aspect within the Law of Attraction, which can be key in helping to unlock the abundance of love that is waiting to bring glorious color into your world. Being grateful for all of the love that you are already blessed with in life, no matter how little this may be, is a sure way of encouraging a greater abundance of love into your life.
7) No Compassion: Don’t get involved with anything negative like charity or helping the needy. This will attract more negativity and poverty. Wallace Wattles, a LOA founder wrote, “Do not talk about poverty; do not investigate it, or concern yourself with it. Do not spend your time in charitable work, or charity movements, all charity only tends to perpetuate the wretchedness it aims to eradicate.” and “Give your attention wholly to riches; ignore poverty.” Rhonda Byrne in The Secret takes this a step further, “If you see people who are overweight, do not observe them…If you think or talk about diseases, you will become sick. What you think or surround yourself with – good or bad, is what you will bring upon yourself.” If you believe in a LOA avoid any of the “helping or health” professions such as physician, nurse, hospital worker, clergy, psychologist, police officer, paramedic, etc. Avoid professions in which you deal with poor people such as accountant, mortgage broker, banker, lawyer, etc. While research shows that charitable work, empathy and volunteering is beneficial to both the giver and receiver, avoid these things if you believe in a LOA.
This is why assuming responsibility for your thoughts is so important. If you want to see peace in the world, then intend peace for EVERYTHING in your reality. If you want to see abundance in the world, then intend it for EVERYONE. If you want to enjoy loving relationships, then intend loving relationships for ALL. If you intend these only for your own avatar but not for others, then you’re intending conflict, division, and separation; consequently, that’s what you’ll experience.
Law of attraction practiced prior to the 1800s. If you are referring to arcane practices in Babylon and Biblical times that we have little knowledge of, I am aware and have looked at these. If there are some specific and relevant references I would be interested in hearing them. As you believe in a LOA, most of what you hear will be filtered through this lens. As I now do not, most of what I hear will be seen through that lens.
Ten years later, they revisited the same Harvard MBA students to assess their results. The 13% of the class that had set goals but didn’t have them in writing were earning, on average, twice as much as the 84% of the class that had set no goals at all. However, it was the 3% of the class that had both set written goals in writing and had a plan for their attainment that astonished the researchers.
The law of attraction (LOA) is the belief that the universe creates and provides for you that which your thoughts are focused on. It is believed by many to be a universal law by which “Like Always Attracts like.” The results of positive thoughts are always positive consequences. The same holds true for negative thoughts always leading to bad outcomes. But the LOA is much more than generalizations; thinking about red Lamborghinis will bring you red Lamborghinis – always. To the believers, questioning the validity of the LOA is akin to heresy and blasphemy; it creates religious fervor. To the uninitiated, it may seem silly to discuss even the possibility that such a law could exist.
Multi-sensory visualization. Take your creative visualization further and begin to spend longer daily sessions imagining every aspect of being with your soulmate. The stronger this mental image, the stronger the pull you will exert on them. Think not only about how they will look but also how they will sound, smell and feel. You might also try picturing significant moments in your life. For example, visualize events like sharing a bed for the first time, getting married or having children.
Hi Matt – You have to be willing to forgive her. Not forgiving her is not forgiving yourself for allowing what happened to happen. Wanting her to reconcile with you only creates more wanting. You say you want her to come back to you, but you push her away and ignore her. You’re not in alignment with getting her back. You’re in alignment with not having her in your life. If you really want her back, you have to give her a chance. Read through the articles listed in this article for more tips.
3) No Action: The only way to manifest your thoughts into things is to believe and live as if you’ve already accomplished your goal. LOA guru Esther Hicks said, “You did not come into this environment to create through action.” Action shows the Universe that you know you don’t have it and that you doubt its ability to manifest it for you. While it is obvious to most that action is a necessary component of goal achievement, it is completely inconsistent with a belief in a LOA.
"It takes roughly three times of repeating the positive ideas to negate the negative thoughts. Try a vision board. List five things you want to focus on this month and constantly repeat them daily like a mantra. For example, my vision board says, 'Money flies at me from all directions.' Sometimes, I get a large-paying client, and sometimes, I simply find a quarter on the street. Point being, money is coming to me from everywhere. After you focus on what you want, you need to keep in that mindset. If you allow any negative thoughts to creep in, you will reverse or negate all the work you just did," Estes recommends.
It is still me Elisabeth. The one thing i did not tell you is that during the lonelyness of my boyfriend he met a collegue from his work and she is feeling lonely too, she is married and has two children, but she is unhappy.. So they started to meet each other and talk. He told me there is nothing..no feelings..he is only happy she saved him when he was felling very bad (because of me). It is ok for me. But I know it is not the same for her. She is trying something. And do not want to loose him. I am happy if he has a friend that helps him when I was not there. But it is not a nice situation. How to think??? What to do? I know I do not have to think about “them” and that he leaves me for her even if he tells me know he is not interested..but I have to do something if there is still a possibility he loves me a little. Please help..thank you.
1) I have had a rather bad break-up with my boyfriend. All in all, he wants to move on completely and says that while he loved me and cared about me at the time of the break-up he simply wasn’t happy anymore and wants to move on to a new city, life etc… We have so financial dealings together but he says he no longer wants to worry about it because keeping in touch about cash isn’t healthy and we both need to move on. He has made it clear that there is no way he would get back into a relationship with me. And of course, after being told this I wrote him an angry email giving him a piece of my mind. While I love him more than life itself and visualize us being together again I must say that I find it very difficult to imagine us together, based on the way he seems to feel (or not feel…) about me. How do I let go of thinking of the outcome when all I can do is think about him and that perhaps he will meet someone else soon, or already has etc….
The problem was, after a couple of months I forgot about the secrets and they fell by the wayside. And so did my actions towards my goals. At the time the articles 7 Ways to Grow the Action Habit or How To Motivate Yourself – Self Motivation didn’t exist and I lost my motivation. Well, I re-discovered the list and want to share it with you now. I hope you take these not-so-secret, secrets to heart and realize your dreams – whatever they may be.
Remember even we who all preaches LOA etc have not reached to the potential of understanding the power that a human really has. Everyone has their own understanding and they put it accordingly. You yourself has abundance of energy.. believe in yourself.. you go to others only when you have doubts… remove this doubt and enjoy what you have now and also the one that you desire.
2. Focus on the positive. Let go of all your negative thoughts….such as “it's hard to find anyone,” “why don't they see how good I am,” and “no one will ever love me.” You have a lot of great qualities that make you so worthy of anyone's love and attention. Others do notice you and appreciate you. There is love all around you. Let it in. When you let it in and focus on the positive, you change your vibration and open a door for the Law of Attraction for love to bring you your specific person.
the law of attraction says think of the qualities you want in your partner, and theres a girl whom i like and the qualities also matched, i don’t know she love me or not but we just smile to each other whenever we meet each other , but i can feel a lot more than that. . Can you please help me how should i use this law in this case . i”m really confused .
Of course, it is possible to make some broad generalizations. For starters, successful people tend to be good at what they do – although, even here, exceptions exist since some business people, for example, have been regarded as highly successful individuals while determinedly leading their companies down the road to ruin. Additionally, successful people are generally not lazy since becoming successful does require you to do something (even if turns out that you’re ultimately not that good at what that something is). I also happen to think – and it’s a controversial point – that a good dose of intelligence (even if it’s not traditional academic intelligence) does help quite a bit.
Our current state of affairs, whether it is in the realm of love, money, or any other aspect of our life, is always serving us in some way. We are getting some benefit from how things are now, no matter how absurd that seems to your conscious mind. But, here’s the thing..the part of you calling the shots is your subconscious mind, and there are all sorts of crazy thoughts, and limiting beliefs, floating around there that sabotage you in countless ways.
If you read LOA websites and posts, you’d guess that it is might be over 90% effective - everybody seems to be achieving their goals this way. Talk to experts who deal with the general public trying to use a LOA, there’s a completely different story. The failure rate is huge! In fact, LOA expert John Assaraf estimated that the success rate is about 0.1%!! We believe this number to be correct.
I was wondering, my boyfriend took a job transfer a year ago. We have a long distance relationship. Things have been hard recently. I want to move to where he is with him, and I want our relationship to be better, like it was before or better. We used to talk all the time and text alot and such and for some reason the past few months it has gotten less.
You are one of a kind and you have a unique spiritual fingerprint. A unique abundance DNA. The universe just wants you to recognize and own your uniqueness. Then you can have anything you want because you’ll stop doing things the way you think you should. You’ll know without blinking that you’re the best in the world at being you. And that’s more than enough to attract an extraordinary and abundant life for you and for those you love.
I know this can sound like a tall order. We are so conditioned to basing how we feel on outside events. It is easy to feel good when something happens that gives us a reason to—cultivating warm, fuzzies in the absence (or what we perceive to be the absence) of something to be happy about can take a bit of work. Feeling good even if things happen that you don’t like can take some practice. Living reactively will really put a damper on the attraction process, and it is a habit that needs to be addressed.
How does the law of attraction work if the person you love has moved to a different state? From the beginning he stated he wanted to only be friends because he was not ready for a long term relationship but we did all the things that people do in relationships and agreed to be monogamous. He has left for another state to take care of issues with family/children and says he doesn’t know when he’ll return. We don’t talk/text as before. I really developed strong feelings for him as we spent a lot of time together and I felt they were reciprocated to a point. Not sure what to do at this point. He has all the qualities I want in a friend/husband. I would love for us to be back together but as more than only friends. Please help
Oral Roberts laid the foundations of the prosperity gospel, but his teachings on abundant life and seed-faith have important differences from teachers of the Faith Movement. Even though Roberts was often associated with the prosperity gospel and the faith movement because of his close doctrinal and personal ties with Word-Faith teachers, his abundant life teachings did not fully identify him with that movement.
The Law of Attraction for Love for a specific person works by focusing on yourself. It isn’t about the specific person you’re in love with. I know he’s all you can think about right now, but if you want to use the Law of Attraction you have to focus on you. Do the things that make you happy. Raise your vibration. Focus on doing what makes you feel good.
11) Blame the Victim: The only reason that anything bad could ever happen to you is because you were thinking bad thoughts. If someone rear-ends you in a car – 100% your fault. If you get breast cancer – 100% your fault (not genetics). If you get raped or abused – 100% your fault. Children getting killed by terrorists, sick babies in the intensive care unit, victims of floods, hurricanes, natural disasters, the Holocaust – yes, their fault. We all know deep inside that this is ridiculous to even suggest. However, it is a basic, fundamental premise of the LOA. You NEVER attract something you are not thinking about. When anything bad happens to anyone, they are to blame. Don’t feel sorry for anyone who has cancer or a disease or starving children in poverty, they brought it on themselves. What causes obesity? Slow metabolism? No, fat thoughts. From LOA experts, “Disease cannot live in a body that’s in a healthy emotional state.” (Bob Proctor). “You cannot catch anything unless you think you can, and thinking you can is inviting it to you with your thought.” (From The Secret). “Good thoughts and actions can never produce bad results; bad thoughts and actions can never produce good results. Suffering is always the effect of wrong thought in some direction.” (James Allen). “If man will think only thoughts of perfect health, he can cause within himself the functioning of perfect health…” (Wallace Wattles). “Every individual creates every aspect of their experiences – we are in complete control of our health throughout our entire lives. There are no accidents.” (Esther Hicks).
Hi Elizabeth..AJ here again…I bought your book last night and read it in one setting! Good stuff! I will be reading it again today so I can start the work properly and really soak it all in. I have a question…my guy and I haven’t talked to each other for 2 weeks. But we are both still on the dating site we meet on few months ago. I know I am doing no contact, but with him still being able to see me and I being able to see him…does that kill the mystery of him missing me and will it hinder me from fully letting go? I am just trying to stay open and not block anyone that maybe better…even though I want the chance to see where things can go with him with the proper realignment. I just want to open the gate to draw him in and others, to go with what’s best for me. Thanks in advance!
Kelley is so positive and inspiring!! I read the whole workbook and now I can't wait to complete the workbook. Best book I've read on love and loa- I can't wait to find my true love!! I stumbled upon Kelleys videos over a year ago and look forward to watching them. Her words and inspiring and sets a motivational positive tone. This workbook will definitely change your outlook on love and life. Thank you!!!
Recently, Indonesia’s island of Sulawesi was hit by a tsunami following a series of devastating earthquakes, affecting more than 1.5 million people. Our partner, Direct Relief, is working hard to supply Indonesia with much needed medical aid and supplies in response. If you click below to let us know you read this article, wikiHow will donate to Direct Relief on your behalf to support the relief effort for Indonesia.