The law of attraction (LOA) is the belief that the universe creates and provides for you that which your thoughts are focused on. It is believed by many to be a universal law by which “Like Always Attracts like.” The results of positive thoughts are always positive consequences. The same holds true for negative thoughts always leading to bad outcomes. But the LOA is much more than generalizations; thinking about red Lamborghinis will bring you red Lamborghinis – always. To the believers, questioning the validity of the LOA is akin to heresy and blasphemy; it creates religious fervor. To the uninitiated, it may seem silly to discuss even the possibility that such a law could exist.
i broke up with my guy just a week back. we were in deep love.but he was realy irriated with me flirting around with other guyz.but i never had any affair with any guy while i was in relationship with him nigther did i cheat on him.dayz back first time he caught me lying ,well i had just called a guy friend of mine(who he dislikes) but i did not tell him about it while he was goin through my phone he just found his contact in the dialled no. and after that he broke up with me. but now when i have changed for him completely , i have stopped talkin 2 every guy friend of mine he doesnt trust me and he doesnt wanna come back.but i cant get over him,i realy love him truly. what do i do.i tried giving him some cute surprises and getting him back but he says his liking hasnt incresed for me at all.
Your brain is so smart that it has taken the vibrations all around you, and learned how to translate it into your “reality” in a way so that you can’t even recognise its vibration. Think about it... What are the colours that you perceive? If you’ve studied any science then you know that colour is just a vibration at a particular frequency. What are the sounds that you hear? They are nothing more than vibrations that your brain has translated in order to make sense out of it.
You are greater than what is going on around you. Your relationship with yourself is your most important relationship. What’s happened happened. It’s in the past and you can’t change it. It sucks, but it’s happened. You can still change what happens in the future. Focus on getting to a place where you feel better. The happier and more joyful you feel, the more positive results you will see.
I recently released some resistance about finding the right guy. And I had this weird experience yesterday. I felt like maybe I could meet somebody yesterday when I went out with my friend. And I actually forgot about the fact that I thought about it. And I ran into somebody at a book store and he actually told me something that I didn’t expect and I didn’t know what to say so I couldn’t respond properly. I actually was with my friend who had strong opinion against something and I was afraid if she might not like me acting certain way. Anyway, so I actually wanted to talk to the guy more but for some reason, I couldn’t. But I discovered some limiting beliefs. I realized that I need to be myself even though I worry what my friend thinks about me. And if she doesn’t support me, maybe she’s not good for me even though I really care about her as a friend. The reason that I couldn’t be myself yesterday was because I cared so much about what my friend would think about me.
7) No Compassion: Don’t get involved with anything negative like charity or helping the needy. This will attract more negativity and poverty. Wallace Wattles, a LOA founder wrote, “Do not talk about poverty; do not investigate it, or concern yourself with it. Do not spend your time in charitable work, or charity movements, all charity only tends to perpetuate the wretchedness it aims to eradicate.” and “Give your attention wholly to riches; ignore poverty.” Rhonda Byrne in The Secret takes this a step further, “If you see people who are overweight, do not observe them…If you think or talk about diseases, you will become sick. What you think or surround yourself with – good or bad, is what you will bring upon yourself.” If you believe in a LOA avoid any of the “helping or health” professions such as physician, nurse, hospital worker, clergy, psychologist, police officer, paramedic, etc. Avoid professions in which you deal with poor people such as accountant, mortgage broker, banker, lawyer, etc. While research shows that charitable work, empathy and volunteering is beneficial to both the giver and receiver, avoid these things if you believe in a LOA.
It’s ironic how I’ve already been doing these steps without knowing i was doing it..well i met my soulmate we are going through our challeging times. at first it was me i stop talking to him for six months gave no explanation i was healing from an abusive marriage had so many insecurities i began healing became whole. I was at a party had no idea i would ever see or talk to him again because i changed my number yes i saw him there i went to say something he was gone I was trying to think how will i talk or see him again I found his number we started talking again we have a deep connection but since i’ve healed i notice he has some healing to do from past marriage he was in yes 10 yrs ago he has not let go of what happened. Anyway we had a brief discussion he is holding on why i stop talking to him said when he wanted relationship i didn’t I explained it wasn’t I didn’t want one i had just gotten out of an abusive marriage i was in for 12 years he was shocked said i should have told him now he’s saying he’s not ready for a relationship right now his career i transitioning he’s deciding if he’s going to retire after 25 yrs of serving in military relationship too much. I expressed i understand since that conversation we have seen each other twice in unexpected places to see each other. I’m sharing this because i know without a doubt he’s my soulmate & i’m his soulmate actually when we first met he told me I was the one. I’m trust & believe in this love journey!! Thank you so much this is confirmation for me!!! Much love for you Gabriel
Step 4: As you work to manifest your soulmate, the final stage of your journey to attract love involves cultivating patience. Embrace this sense of peace as you accept that the Universe can – and will – give you what you need. Although you’ve been focusing on how to manifest love with a specific person, looking for love through Law of Attraction techniques rests on your ability to trust that the Universe knows exactly what kind of partner can help you manifest love that lasts. Don’t fret about when you’re going to find your soulmate. But rather, rest easy in the knowledge that you will find them at the perfect time.
It brings you back to when your soul was created and you get a glimpse of divine soul love inside of you and now your soul journey begins. The exchange allows each other to love each other with infinite love that has no limits of what is going on in the depth of soul love. Your soul know who your twin is by their resonance vibration in your soul for you are them. Inner part I becomes WE as one unit and it is a sacred divine appointment when you meet ordained by God. When the I becomes We the two feel enormous love and a sacred resonation of happiness. It ignites love that is permanent and everlasting as you let go of ego and both agree to commit to soul love. Get out of the runner and chaser modalities. Your soul deep inside knows your twin anyhow you may not feel it physically in 3D. Accept self as a soul for love is w/in the soul as TF’s merge into Divine Love and Marriage and connect and reunite as ONE. There is a precious sacred love in your connection together from the soul. It creates a strong bond as the soul’s light comes into you and sometimes your dont know what is going on for it is so strong and something you are not use to in a 3d relationship. Your twin allows you to unite as Divine beings on your journey of truth. A union with God as One shows compassion and knows the way from your heart. We abandon what we know about 3d relationships and work toward Divine soul union in uniting as ONE in love and light. TF has high level of a strong intimate and bonding connection. It is a soul connection and not sex connection. You are put together from deep soul love in union with God joined as ONE. Magic happens for the soul love between TF’s because Divine Love is so powerful and takes blind faith to be together which is your final trust in life.
Known throughout the world for his joy and his exuberant, evangelistic spirit, Jesse Duplantis is often told that he is "the only preacher my husband and kids will listen to!" Why is that? It's not just because "Jesse is funny," and it's not just because "Jesse is real." People listen because Jesse Duplantis is a true evangelist and revivalist. It's the anointing of Jesus Christ on the evangelist to reach the "unreachable," and it's the anointing of Jesus Christ on the revivalist to rekindle the fire in believers. People listen because they need the anointing of Jesus—and Jesus is the message that Jesse Duplantis preaches.
If you read LOA websites and posts, you’d guess that it is might be over 90% effective - everybody seems to be achieving their goals this way. Talk to experts who deal with the general public trying to use a LOA, there’s a completely different story. The failure rate is huge! In fact, LOA expert John Assaraf estimated that the success rate is about 0.1%!! We believe this number to be correct.
When it comes to what draws people to give this whole law of attraction thing a whirl, I would have to say finding a relationship is right up there near the top, along with getting more of that sweet, sweet cash. And people seem to really struggle in the love department. But manifesting a relationship is not any different than manifesting anything else, in theory.
Hi Elizabeth, Ive just read the book – ive always visualised and practised gratitude and its worked well for me. However when it comes to love, not so much. I read the section on vibrational matches. When i think of him i feel fearful & anxious. I know this means im blocking him but its the way i feel. Ive been in love with him for nearly 2 years, but alas he now has someone else.
For some people, it seems like the stars repeatedly align, as if they wrote their own destiny. Despite challenges or hiccups, these people come out of even the toughest situations unfazed, blessed in one way or another by what seems like a miracle. How do they do it? And what if you learned there was a secret to cultivating the life you want? It sounds pretty crazy, but the Law of Attraction is something that many people believe in. So what's the deal with all of it, anyway?
What is the abundant life? First, abundance is spiritual abundance, not material. In fact, God is not overly concerned with the physical circumstances of our lives. He assures us that we need not worry about what we will eat or wear (Matthew 6:25-32; Philippians 4:19). Physical blessings may or may not be part of a God-centered life; neither our wealth nor our poverty is a sure indication of our standing with God. Solomon had all the material blessings available to a man yet found it all to be meaningless (Ecclesiastes 5:10-15). Paul, on the other hand, was content in whatever physical circumstances he found himself (Philippians 4:11-12).
"We've seen this in misclassifying hate speech in political debates in both directions — taking down accounts and content that should be left up and leaving up content that was hateful and should be taken down," says Zuckerberg on his Facebook account. "This has been painful for me, because I often agree with those criticizing us that we're making mistakes."
11) Blame the Victim: The only reason that anything bad could ever happen to you is because you were thinking bad thoughts. If someone rear-ends you in a car – 100% your fault. If you get breast cancer – 100% your fault (not genetics). If you get raped or abused – 100% your fault. Children getting killed by terrorists, sick babies in the intensive care unit, victims of floods, hurricanes, natural disasters, the Holocaust – yes, their fault. We all know deep inside that this is ridiculous to even suggest. However, it is a basic, fundamental premise of the LOA. You NEVER attract something you are not thinking about. When anything bad happens to anyone, they are to blame. Don’t feel sorry for anyone who has cancer or a disease or starving children in poverty, they brought it on themselves. What causes obesity? Slow metabolism? No, fat thoughts. From LOA experts, “Disease cannot live in a body that’s in a healthy emotional state.” (Bob Proctor). “You cannot catch anything unless you think you can, and thinking you can is inviting it to you with your thought.” (From The Secret). “Good thoughts and actions can never produce bad results; bad thoughts and actions can never produce good results. Suffering is always the effect of wrong thought in some direction.” (James Allen). “If man will think only thoughts of perfect health, he can cause within himself the functioning of perfect health…” (Wallace Wattles). “Every individual creates every aspect of their experiences – we are in complete control of our health throughout our entire lives. There are no accidents.” (Esther Hicks).
14) Anecdotal Evidence: Evidence that the LOA is an effective way of attaining goals is anecdotal, non-scientific and self-reported. This fact does not prove it doesn’t exist. But closely scrutinize whether you want to invest time, money and energy into something that is ineffective and potentially harmful. People are much more likely to publish successes than failures. We also practice apophenia (the belief that there is meaning behind random data) when we focus on coincidences without regard to the much greater number of times that we do not experience coincidences. How many times did you think of that person and they didn’t call you? Of the two thousand people I thought of today, only two actually called. That’s not a great percentage – 0.1%. But if I think of it in terms of the people that called we get a different story. I thought of Bert and he called me – that’s 100%!
How many times have you heard somebody claim they know ‘the secret of success’ only to find out somebody else has another secret completely different from the last secret you heard?! Which secret is right?! Who knows THE REAL secret?! … is there ‘a real’ secret?! If so, just how many secrets are out there?! But most importantly, who’s secret advice do we follow to ensure our personal success??
Also known as Word-Faith or simply Faith, the basic teachings are that of salvation through Jesus Christ and what that salvation entails. It is based on Jesus’ teachings concerning the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven and the state man can receive through the atonement and sacrifice of Jesus Christ. This state of new being or creation (found in the Bible verses 2 Corinthians 5:17 and Galatians 6:15) can be received only through faith in the Word of God. The Word of Faith interpretation of this new state includes material and bodily welfare.
The most challenging part of acknowledging and accepting the truth of what the Law of Attraction has to offer is coming to the realization that every single one of your decisions in life, good and bad, have been shaped by you alone. For many, this can be a bitter pill to swallow, especially if you feel that you or your loved ones have been dealt some particularly hard blows in life.
Each "failed" relationship has given you clues about what you want in your ideal partner. The problem is, many women and men focus on the negative instead of the positive. For example, by saying that you don't want a man who "puts his work before the relationship," you are focusing on a man who puts work before love and that is the desire you are unconsciously sending out through your energy.
Learning how to connect with yourself has a lot to do with tuning into your own need. Consequently, then meeting those needs. When you make a habit of this, you’re much more able to attract love with someone who will nurture you. One way to ensure you take better care of yourself while you’re looking for love is to set aside an hour a day where you commit to pursuing a hobby you love! This should be no matter what other, more “productive” things you could be doing.
Maintaining a meager mindset will compromise a well-being. Otherwise, when we expand our mind with limitless possibilities those brick blocks begin to break down. Embrace believing anything is possible, the sky is the limit. In fact, you can break through that glass roof on the sky with your miraculous positive thoughts. Sadly, whenever we focus on the "lack of" we are creating a less-than reality. When we choose to monitor negative thoughts and switch our focus on being abundant and happy we will enjoy a luxurious and glorious reality.
5) Start each day by turning your Heart Light on. How can you do this? With a gratitude prayer for all that is happening in your life and for the deep knowing that your Soulmate is even now on his/her way to you. Affirm that you are meeting in Divine and Perfect time, and know that while you wait patiently for their arrival in your life, both you and your Soulmate are growing, and wrapping up any unfinished business while the Universe engineers your connection.
Abundant Life began in the fall of 1994, as God took the initiative to reveal Himself in a greater way to His people in Jacksonville, North Carolina. A small band of believers determined to worship GOD in spirit and truth and not after the traditions of men, gathered together for the first time. Only two weeks later, GOD touched the hearts of the Pastor and congregation of the Calvary Seventh Day Adventist Church to open their doors on October 23, 1994. Fifty-five faithful saints worshiped that day. On the same day the Combined Choir was formed with 24 members singing. During the course of the next two months, Men, Youth, and Mass Choirs were formed.
I’m glad you’re enjoying my book on using the law of attraction for a specific person, G! There are a couple of possibilities for why he didn’t come. 1) You had resistance. For example, you may have had some fears or doubts about what would happen once he got there. 2) You tried to control the outcome. When you bought the ticket, you decided how things were going to happen. Rather than letting the Universe determine how he would come to you, you decided how he would come.
After relocating to the Gulf Coast, his powerful and dynamic speaking ministry began to herald the good news of the Gospel with authority. The gifts of the Spirit through the gifts of healing, faith, miracles, word of knowledge, word of wisdom, and prophecy are experienced in services every week at Abundant Life. Having a strong apostolic anointing, Pastor Hallam is also often referred to as a pastor to pastors.
Last year, my relationship ended suddenly. In hindsight, I had fears about abandonment and deservability, and I now see that these were limiting beliefs that colored my reality. Over the past year, I have worked on healing myself from the inside out and am incredibly proud of how I have grown. There has been no drama, just a quiet respect that if he felt that he needed space to grow and evolve, I loved him enough to let him go. While contact has been minimal, I still wake up each day with a smile and a heart filled with love and promise. He is with me even though we are apart; and I have hope beyond my current reality that our paths will cross again, and comfort and peace in that certainty.
No. 1: First, have a pretty good idea of what you’re getting into before you start. Running a company is not a 9-to-5 occupation. And much, if not most, of running a business has little to do with the quality of the product or service you sell. You have to work long, hard and smart. And learn new things. Fifty percent of new businesses close (not fail) during the first five years, often because their owners didn’t realize how much time, expense and uncertainty would be involved.
Second, eternal life, the life a Christian is truly concerned with, is not determined by duration but by a relationship with God. This is why, once we are converted and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit, we are said to have eternal life already (1 John 5:11-13), though not, of course, in its fullness. Length of life on earth is not synonymous with abundant life.
1) Continue to send out a Soul Call and hold your intention to welcome your Soulmate into your heart. Connect with your Soulmate at the inner level by visualizing and feeling him/her as if he or she is already in your life. You can do this by buying them a card, or setting a place for them at your dinner table. You can also buy a soulmate ring, as a symbol of you holding a special place in your heart for your One. You may also want to listen to my ‘Soul Call’ guided meditation, especially when you’re feeling disconnected or negative about your love life.
I used to do a lot of work helping people to stop smoking. There are only 2 reasons people don’t stop smoking. One, because they don’t want to (often this is subconscious) Two, because they don’t believe it’s possible. Or they assume it will be incredibly difficult and painful, and they can’t do it without suffering forever. (Again, this is often subconscious and it is a flawed assumption).
Network like a human being. Networking can easily feel mercenary and shallow when advertised too overtly. Understand that networking is crucial to success in most industries, but that you should never forget that you’re forging connections with other people. You never know when you might form a true bond on an unexpected occasion, and find your next business partner, investor, or employer.