13) Placebo Effect: Placebos are inactive, ineffective substances to which a positive effect has been attributed. The greater your expectations and beliefs that something will be effective, the greater chance it has of creating a positive response. The mind is a powerful tool. We can increase or decrease our heart rate and blood pressure through visualization. A few individuals using a LOA have a firm belief that it will work and so it does. People tend to have more success with the LOA for smaller items for which they did not make a vision board; finding money on the street, getting a check in the mail, hearing from a long lost friend, etc. Is a belief in a law of attraction any better than rubbing a rabbit’s foot, tossing a coin in the fountain, or pulling apart a wishbone? Test it yourself, the answer is no!
Hi Elizabeth..AJ here again…I bought your book last night and read it in one setting! Good stuff! I will be reading it again today so I can start the work properly and really soak it all in. I have a question…my guy and I haven’t talked to each other for 2 weeks. But we are both still on the dating site we meet on few months ago. I know I am doing no contact, but with him still being able to see me and I being able to see him…does that kill the mystery of him missing me and will it hinder me from fully letting go? I am just trying to stay open and not block anyone that maybe better…even though I want the chance to see where things can go with him with the proper realignment. I just want to open the gate to draw him in and others, to go with what’s best for me. Thanks in advance!
11) Blame the Victim: The only reason that anything bad could ever happen to you is because you were thinking bad thoughts. If someone rear-ends you in a car – 100% your fault. If you get breast cancer – 100% your fault (not genetics). If you get raped or abused – 100% your fault. Children getting killed by terrorists, sick babies in the intensive care unit, victims of floods, hurricanes, natural disasters, the Holocaust – yes, their fault. We all know deep inside that this is ridiculous to even suggest. However, it is a basic, fundamental premise of the LOA. You NEVER attract something you are not thinking about. When anything bad happens to anyone, they are to blame. Don’t feel sorry for anyone who has cancer or a disease or starving children in poverty, they brought it on themselves. What causes obesity? Slow metabolism? No, fat thoughts. From LOA experts, “Disease cannot live in a body that’s in a healthy emotional state.” (Bob Proctor). “You cannot catch anything unless you think you can, and thinking you can is inviting it to you with your thought.” (From The Secret). “Good thoughts and actions can never produce bad results; bad thoughts and actions can never produce good results. Suffering is always the effect of wrong thought in some direction.” (James Allen). “If man will think only thoughts of perfect health, he can cause within himself the functioning of perfect health…” (Wallace Wattles). “Every individual creates every aspect of their experiences – we are in complete control of our health throughout our entire lives. There are no accidents.” (Esther Hicks).
When you meet as TF there is a soul exchange and that begins a soul transformation within each other and you become different from the male/female charge as you unite as One Soul. You are finally brought back to true sacred Divine Soul Love when you unite with your twin. Your souls are magnetically attracted to each other no matter where you are and nothing will change that reality. There is a strong desire in your soul to unify with them for they amplify you as you become ONE Soul. You become love as a female and light as a male and the two unite as ONE Soul having a soul to soul partnership in a spiritual vibration first of pure Divine Love than there is a physical connection and union as icing on the cake. Before you have dealt with your emotions in your heart and have compassion, then you have opened your higher heart ready to serve the world. Then as soul to soul you amplify unconditional love in your Divine template to live that love as ONE. This is higher than 3D love of a physical connection. Here as twin souls to learn and evolve relationship needed to grow and help ea other with no walls and evolve your soul and open it up to express self better as a Divine Being of Light and Love..
Jesse Duplantis is a dynamic evangelist who has traveled throughout the world since 1978 preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He is the founder of Jesse Duplantis Ministries (JDM), which, since its inception, has been using every available voice to invade the earth with God's love. JDM has its International Headquarters in Destrehan, Louisiana and additional offices in the United Kingdom and Australia.
For one of a million reasons, we feel like we can’t be ourselves. We long to be. We just want to move through the world as we truly are, without the masks. This is especially true when it comes to relationships. If you asked someone to make a list of what he wanted in a partner, I imagine ‘loving me for who I am’ would near the top of anyone’s list, or at least anyone who wants a real, authentic relationship.
Hi Gabs, i have a long story but i’l cut it. After i said a prayer, talking to the Universe to send me a lady that i will get married to, i met a lady on facebook. She is a Gemini and i’m a Saggitarus. She became so deep in love with me and i culd sense it. But when she understood she was 2years older than me, her love began to undulate. She kept saying that i’m young and once she has a baby or two, she will look like my aunt cos of her size. Prior to our relationship, she has been in several relationshps with men, now she has a perspective bout men not been faithful. I assured her i was different and even if she has a child before that wont matter to me. But she seems to be falling apart. What do i need to do, to convince her of my love and my faithfulness and ensuring her loyalty? I love her and distance is not a barrier in my relationshp with her. Ur article is superb, it has updated my horizon. U can email me ur answers. firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
The most challenging part of acknowledging and accepting the truth of what the Law of Attraction has to offer is coming to the realization that every single one of your decisions in life, good and bad, have been shaped by you alone. For many, this can be a bitter pill to swallow, especially if you feel that you or your loved ones have been dealt some particularly hard blows in life.
My fiance and I had a very close knit relationship. As a matter of fact, we didn’t like being apart much at all. Unfortunately, life had us spend the last 8 months away from each other, because of work. It took its toll on the relationship which had already started to suffer because of financial reasons. And one day, almost out of the blue (well I could kind of feel it coming) , two days after telling me how he couldn’t wait to see me, and adored me, he sort of picked a fight, and broke up. From one day to the next, he completely closed the door on me. We went from constantly talking and missing each other, to nothing at all. I have been going through a very difficult time especially because I know that he didn’t break up because he didn’t love me, but he simply was not fulfilling his dreams fast enough because of our financial issues and felt that he had sacrified a lot for my ambition and put his on the backburner. We have had to speak a little because 5 years with someone, you can’t just go NC like that. Logistics had to be sorted out etc…. But he has become very cold all of a sudden, and I heard that it was the only way for him to get over it. He’s also moving to French Polynesia for 2 years. He says that moving forward and far away helps him deal with getting over us… In any case, our relationship was beautiful on the whole, but we simply had a break down in communication when it came to dealing with the pain of separation and money issues. I want him back of course and I will apply your advise from “Manifesting Love”. I know he is my soulmate as I am his. That much I know. However, he is moving so far away. I am going to be in the US and him in Tahiti. Do we even stand a chance? He could meet someone else, or just forget about me….I am lost. It’s only been 6 weeks and I am grieving. I don’t want someone better. I want him because we were something awesome. We just allowed fear to rule our lives….Need some TLC and encouragement :(… Thanks
While it seems complicated on the surface, manifesting destiny is a powerful notion that empowers the mind to control your life as you see it fit to be. In the same vein as taking control of your self-acceptance, self-love, and self-confidence, no other person or entity has the power to effect change in your life than you. Take your future by the reins, starting now. What's missing in the life you want? Go get it.
I have studied this subject matter quite diligently over the last year or so. I can honestly say that "Secrets of Success" by Sandra Anne Taylor offers ideas that will undoubtedly help you re-establish a life of blissful manifestation...and I say re-establish because we obviously all took our first breath in this state and then were quickly conditioned out of it by our teachers, parents and society. This is a book that I will definitely read more than once.
14. Solve your own problems. You’ll find that by coming up with your own solutions, you’ll develop a competitive edge. Masura Ibuka, the co-founder of SONY, said it best: “You never succeed in technology, business, or anything by following the others.” There’s also an old Asian saying that I remind myself of frequently. It goes like this: “A wise man keeps his own counsel.”
The Law of Attraction simply says that you attract into your life whatever you think about. Your dominant thoughts will find a way to manifest. But the Law of Attraction gives rise to some tough questions that don’t seem to have good answers. I would say, however, that these problems aren’t caused by the Law of Attraction itself but rather by the Law of Attraction as applied to objective reality.
Realizing all Churches need fellowship and accountability, GOD led Pastor A. G. Mullen, Jr. to the Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship in New Orleans in July 1995. Seeing the potential of this fellowship, Pastor Mullen returned to Jacksonville and quickly began to initiate training toward this fellowship. A new freedom of religious expression was realized by the members and the powers that Jesus had left behind for use by the believers. Teaching became more dynamic, families of souls are being saved, sick are being healed ....
Instead I have been able to approach life in a different way. Learning to be thankful for the things I keep om receiving everyday, such as: The love of my kids, my friends, the overall experience in my journey and of course I have been throught bad ones and good ones. But all of those experience are an invaluable treasure to me. So dont assume everyone wants to attract the things you mentioned before.
Manifesting destiny and attracting the appropriate energies is, of course, a very fickle, tricky concept. To learn more about how to play it right and build the life you've always dreamed of, I consulted with experts Cali Estes, PhD, Life Coach, Recovery Coach and Founder of The Addictions Coach; April Masini, relationship and etiquette expert and popular media resource; and Davida Rappaport, intuitive psychic with over 35 years of experience. Here are 11 ways to understand the Law of Attraction and how it applies to manifesting the destiny you desire.
Throw emotion and energy into everything you do. Even negative emotions can be transmuted into positive. Did you ever see someone red in the face with anger suddenly see the humor in a situation and burst into laughter? It can be one of the most beautiful things to witness. Do everything you do with emotion and the universe will love you for it. The law of attraction brings a tidal wave of energy that flows through emotion.
Your future can be anything that you choose it to be. There is a limitless number of possibilities for you to step into, just as there is a limitless versions of you and a limitless versions of everyone else in your life. Everyone takes a role according to the reality you create. If you create a reality with him in it, he will be in it. If you create a reality without him, he won’t be in it. It’s all about you and what you create.
Although there is a lot of worth to even simply learning what the Law of Attraction is, you can really start using it to its full potential when you begin to understand that it can be used in subtle ways every minute of the day. Becoming more mindful of your own thoughts helps you to see to discover what you should keep or remove from your own mind and the reality your experience. You will become more attentive to underlying negativity and can start to combat it with new beliefs and feelings that better reflect your positive vision of the coming days. This ongoing focus on self-reflection also enables you to start seeing what you really want from your future, and you can then progress to formulating clearer goals with actionable steps at every stage.
1) Metaphysical Pseudoscience: LOA proponents claim that it is based on scientific theory. It is at best, metaphysical pseudoscience with conclusions based on erroneous, unfounded, and often incorrect assumptions. The list of incorrect scientific information that is suggested by LOA creators is way too long for article (more details check out “Throw Away Your Vision Board book.” Here are a few of their scientific truths.”
Just in case I haven’t made my point clearly enough, the attraction process is all about how we feel, so it is really good to get into the feelings that lie behind our desires, as much as we can. Think about what sort of feelings you want in your relationship. Are you after a sense of ease in interacting with this person, without any drama? Do you want someone who shares your same passions and interests? Then, visualize yourself in these encounters.
2. Focus on the positive. Let go of all your negative thoughts….such as “it's hard to find anyone,” “why don't they see how good I am,” and “no one will ever love me.” You have a lot of great qualities that make you so worthy of anyone's love and attention. Others do notice you and appreciate you. There is love all around you. Let it in. When you let it in and focus on the positive, you change your vibration and open a door for the Law of Attraction for love to bring you your specific person.
At this stage, the principle of ‘Divine and Perfect Timing’ will put you and your Soulmate together at the right place and at the right time for you to meet. Your job from this point forward is to continue to hold the intention of the ‘what’, while you let God or the Universe figure out the ‘when’ or the ‘how’. Why? Because we cannot control the time and place when this will happen, but we certainly can control our ability to feel good, be optimistic, open to love and continue to do the necessary inner work that will magnetize our soulmate to us.
You are describing how it is desirable to have the good and bad. Death is good. Aging is good. Disease is good. I don't necessarily disagree with your premise. However, these are not the things that people typically want or desire to fill their lives. When you talk about creation and destruction being natural phenomenon, I agree. But invoking the law of attraction should stop the destruction part if that's what I want to attract. This is irrespective of it being objectively good or bad.
It wasn’t until the morning after our little ‘party’ that I noticed something taped to the refrigerator – something that impacts me each time I read it. It was the IBD 10 Secrets to Success. Once my head cleared, I quickly copied them down and read them over and over again. After our vacation I made copies and posted them in my home office and inside a journal I decided to keep.
He has not text me. I don’t want carry on harrasing him and texting when he is not texting/talking back. Please help me How can I get Law of Attraction to work for me and get him to call/text me and we start taking again. I don’t want to appear desperate by contacting him, because the last message I left was. “I will leave you alone, I don’t want to keep pestering you. He did not even respond to that. Please help
Try this... if you experience an event that makes you so happy and overjoyed that you want to attract more into your life then try to remember your inner emotion you had (your heart beating faster/ stomach jumping) whatever it was try to replicate that by remembering the event and then if your vibrational energy is the same as you felt in that joyous moment then it will manifest and you will attract it into your life.
"When you go to bed at night, the last 20 minutes before you sleep, when you're drifting off, is the most powerful time that you have to condition your subconscious mind. When you start to go to bed, you're going from a beta brainwave activity, to an alpha, to a beta, to a delta, and that is closer to influencing the subconscious mind. The subconscious mind speaks in the language of feeling, so if we learn to feel the feeling of what it would be like to be with that perfect version or that perfect person that we want to be, or even a specific person, we can imagine what it would be like to look into that person's eyes, what it would be like to go out with that person, to confide trust in that person, to spend time with that person. As we begin to do this, and we begin to more importantly then see it than think it, as we begin to feel...
But, once you start seeing your external experience is a mirror of what you feel and believe, you will make the amazing realization that changing your internal world will change what you bring into your life. If you don’t believe you have to settle or compromise, you won’t. If you believe you will find the right person, you will. If you know you don’t have to end up alone, you won’t. Sound too simplistic? Is the skeptical part of you being activated and resisting this? Are you thinking of all your experiences that have ‘proved’ your current set of beliefs, beyond a shadow of a doubt, and saying to yourself that I don’t know what the hell I am talking about? But, this is really all there is to it.Life is so much easier than we make it out to be.
“I had a superior experience with Abundant Life…Jake was very helpful and accommodating. Their follow-up site visit to my house in January was very valuable to me in helping to identify the best place to locate the wood stove and to provide the necessary non-combustible surfaces in a tricky area. The products they carry are very high quality, yet fairly priced…”
Also known as Word-Faith or simply Faith, the basic teachings are that of salvation through Jesus Christ and what that salvation entails. It is based on Jesus’ teachings concerning the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven and the state man can receive through the atonement and sacrifice of Jesus Christ. This state of new being or creation (found in the Bible verses 2 Corinthians 5:17 and Galatians 6:15) can be received only through faith in the Word of God. The Word of Faith interpretation of this new state includes material and bodily welfare.
4. With regard to whatever worries you, not only accept the worst thing that could happen, but make it a point to quantify what the worst thing could be. Very seldom will the worst consequence be anywhere near as bad as a cloud of “undefined consequences.” My father would tell me early on, when I was struggling and losing my shirt trying to get Parsons Technology going, “Well, Robert, if it doesn’t work, they can’t eat you.”