At the end of the experiment, those who imagined they were physically younger showed signs of de-aging. Blood pressure was lowered, arthritis was diminished and even eyesight and hearing in this control group improved. By simply imagining themselves younger, some physical aging was actually reversed. Their thoughts and imagination made this happen.
When we decide that what we want must come in a certain way–like wanting the relationship to be with a specific person for example–that is trying to control the ‘how’ and this can create blocks that prevent what we want from coming in. So long as you hold that intention to let love in, and you are working on your energy, you will attract things that give you these same feelings–it may be him, or it may be someone else. But the bottom line is that it will feel good, and you will be happy. When we are still attached to a specific person, it is easy to think that only they can give us these feelings, and someone else wouldn’t be as good. So, I would say keep doing what you are doing, but don’t put too much focus on trying to attract a specific person.
wallace wattles is not god. just because a teacher of a subject says something dumb like don't help the poor ever doesn't mean the whole subject they teach is worthless. but it's true that if you surround yourself with low achieving struggling people it will effect you differently than the opposite and if you think about illness and victimhood most of the time it will effect you differently than health and power
Your thoughts have the power to create, so it is possible that you created this situation, but you can also turn it around. Let go of any worries or fears you have in regards to his ex. Be open to being in a relationship with him again and having him there 100%. Focus on being at one with being the relationship. Keep your vibration high by doing things you enjoy. The higher you can keep your vibration, the faster you should see results using the Law of Attraction for love to attract your specific person.
The term "abundant life" comes from the Bible verse John 10:10b, "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." "More abundantly" means to have a superabundance of a thing. "Abundant life" refers to life in its abounding fullness of joy and strength for mind, body, and soul. "Abundant life" signifies a contrast to feelings of lack, emptiness, and dissatisfaction, and such feelings may motivate a person to seek for the meaning of life and a change in their life.
I find myself admiring these people who seem to surmount insurmountable difficulties simply by not giving up. They suffer embarrassment and sometimes humiliation, and yet they do not give up. Sometimes I see a child in school who is like that, and I know—and I tell the child’s parents-- that that child will turn out okay. I know that child will catch up, because it is the single virtue of persistence that makes for success. (c) Fredric Neuman Follow Dr. Neuman's blog at fredricneumanmd.com/blog or ask questions at fredricneumanmd.com/blog/ask-dr-neuman-advice-column/
2) Open to the mystery of life. You have no idea when or where that special person could walk into your life. He or she could be someone you already know or met in the past. They could be someone you’ll be meeting on your next business trip or vacation. They could also be your next date’s brother or sister! Your next Facebook friend or Twitter follower. They could be someone you’ll be meeting at a coffee shop or at the train station while you wait for the next train. The key here is to surrender all pre-conceived ideas and drop all your expectations of how, and with whom it is to happen and continue to focus on ‘what’ you want by being fully available and present in each and every moment. Don’t worry about the how! Say ‘Yes’ to your soulmate, and open to the mystery of life!
14. Solve your own problems. You’ll find that by coming up with your own solutions, you’ll develop a competitive edge. Masura Ibuka, the co-founder of SONY, said it best: “You never succeed in technology, business, or anything by following the others.” There’s also an old Asian saying that I remind myself of frequently. It goes like this: “A wise man keeps his own counsel.”
4) Hmm... weird again. Dunno what books you've read, but that is totally false. Nothing is perfect and the "LoA" I subscribe to doesn't say what you've described. Visualizing is only one tool of LoA... one which I don't really use. The perfect relationship and perfect diet are total BS. you don't visualize those things, you either build them (a good healthy relationship, not a perfect one) or follow them (a good diet).
Hi JG – I’m glad you’re enjoying my book on attracting a specific person! Detachment will come with time. Don’t worry so much about whether you’re doing things right. The Law of Attraction isn’t about perfection. Also, as I discuss in the book, focus on doing things that make you happy. It’ll be far more effective than trying to cover the doubts up with affirmations.
Or, like most people who claim to have found the way to manifest things through the LOA, is it that you truly don't want big things, new things, nice cars, paid off mansions, kids' schools paid for, permanent paid vacations, etc. If you wanted them, you know you could manifest them, you are just not that interested in those things right now. That's the typical response.
There was an inherent truth on this knowledge, unfortunately not everyone who claims to know or understand this truth really does. An based on your original post you investigated in the wrong places. These sources you mentioned were just means to get this current going but they are not definitely the absolute source of truth. Investigate a bit further and try to understand when you find it with an open mind.
3. Love without fear of getting hurt. The scariest thing about love is opening yourself up to it. When you open yourself, there's a chance you might get hurt. If you're afraid of getting hurt, you might unconsciously be preventing someone from getting as close to you as you want. Be willing to take the risk and fully open yourself to love. You will manifest the love you want.
He met his wife Catherine after moving to Texas for school, and together they now minister to adults and teens on a weekly basis. He started out as a Youth Pastor and has now taken on the role of Associate Pastor at the ALCC Main Campus. Over the past 11 years, Joshua has been able to travel and minister in several countries as well as reach out right here in the United States. The live streaming at ALCC via Internet allows the message of love and life to go around the world with just the click of a link at each service, and he is excited to share God's love all over.
I love this guy for more than 1 year. We had a short relationship, I really loved him but he didn’t pay much attention to my feelings. I started to doubt if he really loves me or just want to sleep with me. He didn’t call me or even text me regularly except the times he need to have se’x ! I couldn’t believe that he was a jerk! He sometimes treated me well and appreciated my kindness to him. Now after 1 year I can’t forget him or be with other guys. I think he didn’t love me and this thought make me hate him ! What should I do? I can’t focus on my own life.
I have studied this subject matter quite diligently over the last year or so. I can honestly say that "Secrets of Success" by Sandra Anne Taylor offers ideas that will undoubtedly help you re-establish a life of blissful manifestation...and I say re-establish because we obviously all took our first breath in this state and then were quickly conditioned out of it by our teachers, parents and society. This is a book that I will definitely read more than once.
No. 1: First, have a pretty good idea of what you’re getting into before you start. Running a company is not a 9-to-5 occupation. And much, if not most, of running a business has little to do with the quality of the product or service you sell. You have to work long, hard and smart. And learn new things. Fifty percent of new businesses close (not fail) during the first five years, often because their owners didn’t realize how much time, expense and uncertainty would be involved.
It is still me Elisabeth. The one thing i did not tell you is that during the lonelyness of my boyfriend he met a collegue from his work and she is feeling lonely too, she is married and has two children, but she is unhappy.. So they started to meet each other and talk. He told me there is nothing..no feelings..he is only happy she saved him when he was felling very bad (because of me). It is ok for me. But I know it is not the same for her. She is trying something. And do not want to loose him. I am happy if he has a friend that helps him when I was not there. But it is not a nice situation. How to think??? What to do? I know I do not have to think about “them” and that he leaves me for her even if he tells me know he is not interested..but I have to do something if there is still a possibility he loves me a little. Please help..thank you.
"When you go to bed at night, the last 20 minutes before you sleep, when you're drifting off, is the most powerful time that you have to condition your subconscious mind. When you start to go to bed, you're going from a beta brainwave activity, to an alpha, to a beta, to a delta, and that is closer to influencing the subconscious mind. The subconscious mind speaks in the language of feeling, so if we learn to feel the feeling of what it would be like to be with that perfect version or that perfect person that we want to be, or even a specific person, we can imagine what it would be like to look into that person's eyes, what it would be like to go out with that person, to confide trust in that person, to spend time with that person. As we begin to do this, and we begin to more importantly then see it than think it, as we begin to feel...
In subjective reality there’s only one consciousness, and it’s yours. Consequently, there’s only one source of intentions in your universe — YOU. While you may observe lots of walking, talking bodies in your reality, they all exist inside your consciousness. You know this is how your dreams work, but you haven’t yet realized your waking reality is just another type of dream. It only seems solid because you believe (intend) it is.
Instead I have been able to approach life in a different way. Learning to be thankful for the things I keep om receiving everyday, such as: The love of my kids, my friends, the overall experience in my journey and of course I have been throught bad ones and good ones. But all of those experience are an invaluable treasure to me. So dont assume everyone wants to attract the things you mentioned before.
Hi Elizabeth – thank you for the wonderful insight into attracting an ex. I got your book and have started doing everything you suggest. I could feel my vibrations rising and went to sleep with a wonderful open heart feeling. When I woke up the doubts of his intentions started filtering into my brain. I quickly tried to cover them up with ______ and ______ together forever and we are 1 type of mantra. I switch between what will be will be and positive thought. We lived together f or 7 years and he has moved out. I have left his cupboards ready for him to come back but am worried that I am not getting the detachment thing right. Will it come in time if I just carry on practising everything you have suggested? Thank you for your time and care. JG
5) Affirmations (pgs. 241-242) and Focused Intentions (pgs. 244-245): There are fifty powerful and healing affirmations to choose from for incorporating them into all types of lifestyles. My current favorite two affirmations are: 1) I value my life and myself more and more each day. My second favorite affirmation from the listing currently is: I always take responsibility for my own happiness. I find many wonderful things to be happy about each day. The focused intentions (fifteen great ones to choose from) also resonated with me because I agree with the viewpoint of the authors that they are helpful in increasing your personal power. My favorite intention is #1 (on page 244) which is: I am learning to walk the path of peaceful pursuit. I always take joyous action towards my goals, all the while releasing attachment to the outcome. I create a happy life now and draw more and more happiness to me.
Ten years later, they revisited the same Harvard MBA students to assess their results. The 13% of the class that had set goals but didn’t have them in writing were earning, on average, twice as much as the 84% of the class that had set no goals at all. However, it was the 3% of the class that had both set written goals in writing and had a plan for their attainment that astonished the researchers.