Things happen faster when you let go and be patient. If you keep worrying about it, you are thinking about lack. if you let go of it, there's no resistance. What's there to block you? I like the example of gravity that Supernova gave us about the plane notion. we can still fly planes despite gravity. Otherwise without gravity we would keep ascending into the depths of space! The same way, you can attract nothing despite LoA actually attracting it for you.. Adding to this, there is still the force of gravity acting on the plane but the net resultant force is upwards. The same way, you think the law of attraction won't work for you but in fact it's the law of attraction giving you the stuff that is needed in order to change your mindset that it will not work for you and hence go to the default issue that many people have. You have the thought that it doesn't work for you. However, if you change that mindsetby looking for proof that it does, you will see that the law of attraction helps you MUCH MUCH MORE.
3) Follow your heart. If there’s something you feel inspired to do, do it. If there’s something you don’t want to do, don’t do it. You don’t have to kiss 100 frogs; you don’t have to go out to meet people, go on online dating sites, or do anything that does not feel right. If you are the kind of person who likes to stay at home, your soulmate could literally have a crash on your yard! It’s happened before. Only do what you want to do and feels right!
I am in a situation where the man I just got back into my life (applying the LOA) is saying he just wants to be friends. I don’t understand why because when we are together things are great. When we first got back cool after a nasty seperation, he was reaching out to me constantly. Then I told him I wanted to spend more time with him and it seems after I said that, things went sour and he jumped from wanting to be around me to saying nothing is there anymore and he just wants to be friends. No warning or anything. This is the man I want to be around. I am very happy with him and cannot be in the same place I was with him when we were on bad terms, I refuse to go back to that space! I have been saying affirmations like “I am fun to be around;I Am someone that comes naturally to ____; I attract ____ naturally. etc” I guess i’m in a rush to spend time with him due to lost time when we weren’t talking. PLease help me! I have a strong desire to be with and around this man.
Also, for reasons that I do not need to belabor, it is advantageous for an individual to be especially bright, unusually attractive, talented, and, even tall and strong. None of these qualities guarantees success, but they all help. But put together they will not add up to very much unless certain other qualities of mind and personality are present. In other words, having all these advantages will not prevent some people from botching up; and we all know someone like that.
As I mentioned earlier, our soulmates frequently come into our lives to help us heal our deepest emotional wounds, and we come into their lives to help them do the same. For some people, this may at first look like some form of ‘Crazy, Stupid Love’, or a relationship that appears to bring out the worst both in you and your partner. These are the kind of relationships where people break up several times but over time have a tendency to find their balance as deep healing begins to take place and eventually grow into ‘Soulmate Love’.
You are greater than what is going on around you. Your relationship with yourself is your most important relationship. What’s happened happened. It’s in the past and you can’t change it. It sucks, but it’s happened. You can still change what happens in the future. Focus on getting to a place where you feel better. The happier and more joyful you feel, the more positive results you will see.
Develop a belief in what I call the “reverse paradigm shift”. In other words, go for it before you have all the answers. Those so called negative energies (known as cognitive dissonance) are actually the magical seeds of creation and unlimited possibilities. Your destiny and your abundance will always be preceded by confusion and uncertainty. Ask anyone who’s been on the journey.
Michael J. Losier was introduced to the subject of Law of Attraction in 1995 and became a certified practitioner of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming, a technique that uses psychological and behavioral modification). A faculty member of the Law of Attraction Training Center, he grew up in a blue-collar community in New Brunswick, Canada, and now makes his home in Victoria, B.C., Canada.
Our current state of affairs, whether it is in the realm of love, money, or any other aspect of our life, is always serving us in some way. We are getting some benefit from how things are now, no matter how absurd that seems to your conscious mind. But, here’s the thing..the part of you calling the shots is your subconscious mind, and there are all sorts of crazy thoughts, and limiting beliefs, floating around there that sabotage you in countless ways.
A second error in the “law of attraction” is its emphasis on money and wealth. The Bible has much to say regarding wealth and the management of money and resources. Proverbs 13:11 exclaims, “Dishonest money dwindles away, but he who gathers money little by little makes it grow.” Similarly, Proverbs 17:16 proclaims, “Of what use is money in the hand of a fool, since he has no desire to get wisdom?” Our financial success is determined by our decisions, our hard work, and our wise stewardship of what we have. No matter how positive our thoughts and how focused our mind is on wealth, if we have built mountains of debt, the bills will continue to come (Proverbs 22:7). The only impact the secret of “positive thinking” can have on our financial situation is in motivating us to work harder and spend more wisely. The Secret—and its focus on achieving wealth—goes directly against the teachings of the Bible. Solomon, the wisest and richest man in the Bible, observed, “Whoever loves money never has money enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with his income. This too is meaningless” (Ecclesiastes 5:10). Jesus, who possessed everything, warned us, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions” (Luke 12:15). First Timothy 6:10 could not say it any more clearly, “For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.”
1) The Soulmate List. The first list is a list of ‘Green Light’ qualities and attributes that you’d like your soulmate to have. In other words, this is what you want to “get” in a Soulmate. In this list, you’ll describe all of the physical and non-physical characteristics you envision your soulmate to have. Here you want to include things that will begin to describe the kind of man or woman who would really make your heart sing.
In his 1910 The Science of Getting Rich Wallace D. Wattles espoused similar principles — that simply believing in the object of your desire and focusing on it will lead to that object or goal being realized on the material plane (Wattles claims in the Preface and later chapters of this book that his premise stems from the monistic Hindu view that God provides everything and can deliver what we focus on). The book also claims negative thinking will manifest negative results.
You need to be clear about what you truly want in a relationship, there are lots of questions to be asked here, and the crucial thing is that you be honest with yourself. Is it a life-long relationship? Is it a traditional “get married”, raise a family relationship? Is it a committed relationship living apart? You must decide what you truly want; sending the universe mixed messages via your thoughts will only lead to people who want different types of relationships coming into your life.
I used to do a lot of work helping people to stop smoking. There are only 2 reasons people don’t stop smoking. One, because they don’t want to (often this is subconscious) Two, because they don’t believe it’s possible. Or they assume it will be incredibly difficult and painful, and they can’t do it without suffering forever. (Again, this is often subconscious and it is a flawed assumption).
11) Blame the Victim: The only reason that anything bad could ever happen to you is because you were thinking bad thoughts. If someone rear-ends you in a car – 100% your fault. If you get breast cancer – 100% your fault (not genetics). If you get raped or abused – 100% your fault. Children getting killed by terrorists, sick babies in the intensive care unit, victims of floods, hurricanes, natural disasters, the Holocaust – yes, their fault. We all know deep inside that this is ridiculous to even suggest. However, it is a basic, fundamental premise of the LOA. You NEVER attract something you are not thinking about. When anything bad happens to anyone, they are to blame. Don’t feel sorry for anyone who has cancer or a disease or starving children in poverty, they brought it on themselves. What causes obesity? Slow metabolism? No, fat thoughts. From LOA experts, “Disease cannot live in a body that’s in a healthy emotional state.” (Bob Proctor). “You cannot catch anything unless you think you can, and thinking you can is inviting it to you with your thought.” (From The Secret). “Good thoughts and actions can never produce bad results; bad thoughts and actions can never produce good results. Suffering is always the effect of wrong thought in some direction.” (James Allen). “If man will think only thoughts of perfect health, he can cause within himself the functioning of perfect health…” (Wallace Wattles). “Every individual creates every aspect of their experiences – we are in complete control of our health throughout our entire lives. There are no accidents.” (Esther Hicks).
It’s ironic how I’ve already been doing these steps without knowing i was doing it..well i met my soulmate we are going through our challeging times. at first it was me i stop talking to him for six months gave no explanation i was healing from an abusive marriage had so many insecurities i began healing became whole. I was at a party had no idea i would ever see or talk to him again because i changed my number yes i saw him there i went to say something he was gone I was trying to think how will i talk or see him again I found his number we started talking again we have a deep connection but since i’ve healed i notice he has some healing to do from past marriage he was in yes 10 yrs ago he has not let go of what happened. Anyway we had a brief discussion he is holding on why i stop talking to him said when he wanted relationship i didn’t I explained it wasn’t I didn’t want one i had just gotten out of an abusive marriage i was in for 12 years he was shocked said i should have told him now he’s saying he’s not ready for a relationship right now his career i transitioning he’s deciding if he’s going to retire after 25 yrs of serving in military relationship too much. I expressed i understand since that conversation we have seen each other twice in unexpected places to see each other. I’m sharing this because i know without a doubt he’s my soulmate & i’m his soulmate actually when we first met he told me I was the one. I’m trust & believe in this love journey!! Thank you so much this is confirmation for me!!! Much love for you Gabriel
Daniele has been minsitering alongside her husband Steve for over 30 years. Together they have traveled and reached the lives of many for Christ. Her most recent message is one that divides the content between men and women. She teaches women to value their husbands or how to be your best to find a future mate. Her teachings are full of joy and practical use. She also does a teaching for men so they can learn how to become strong husbands from a woman's perspective. It's a lot of fun to be in her sessions, and you leave with a fresh perception on family and relationship.
4) Hmm... weird again. Dunno what books you've read, but that is totally false. Nothing is perfect and the "LoA" I subscribe to doesn't say what you've described. Visualizing is only one tool of LoA... one which I don't really use. The perfect relationship and perfect diet are total BS. you don't visualize those things, you either build them (a good healthy relationship, not a perfect one) or follow them (a good diet).
The easiest way to become a vibrational match is to focus on creating positive emotions of love, joy, appreciation, and gratitude throughout your day. You can also practice feeling the emotions you would be experiencing if you already had what you wanted. You can also create these emotions through the thoughts that you think. In fact, your thoughts are creating feelings all the time, so it’s important to catch yourself when your emotions turn negative and turn them to positive emotions.
4) No Plan: If the best way for me to achieve my goals is to live as if I’ve already achieved them, then there is no reason to make further plans to do so! Making plans shows the universe that you doubt its ability and lack faith. Doubt is negative and you will then attract more negative and not get your desired item. In the book The Secret, Jack Canfield proposed, “Our job is not to figure out the how.” “…trust that the Universe will figure out how to manifest it.” Studies show that this way of thinking results in greater short term satisfaction, but less motivation and lower chance of achieving goals. Curious that Jack Canfield’s website sells a program to teach you how to make an “Action Plan.”
The human mind is wired to do whatever it takes to avoid pain in the short term, and not necessarily in the long term. It’s part of our survival instinct. It’s built into our DNA, and is also the foundation of the fight or flight response. We are always looking to avoid pain in the short term. If we were trying to avoid pain in the long term, do you think the same person would keep smoking, keep over-eating, keep gambling, or even keep drinking alcohol? Of course they wouldn’t.