Yes, I am familiar with that phrase, although not sure how it applies to this situation. I am the source and you would like me to consider myself? I do not have an employer. Psychology Today provides a forum for articles and discussions. They do not hire me or pay me. They are not the source of this information. I take full responsibility for the content.
Now, suppose that you begin to get clear about the kind of person that your soulmate is. And you decide he or she is Abundant, Affectionate, Ambitious, Beautiful, Caring, Charismatic, Considerate, Creative, and so forth. Now, imagine that this person – who possess all of these wonderful qualities – was simultaneously looking back at you and secretly seeing you the way that you are right now, do you think that they would be proud of what they were seeing? Would they be interested in hanging out with you, in dating you? Chances are, the answer is no.
If you’re serious about growing yourself into becoming the kind of person that you want to attract, then I recommend that you cultivate a network of therapists, counselors, coaches, healing professionals, trusted friends and mentors whom you can count on for any variety of challenge that will arise. Especially when the big stuff starts coming up, and it will!
It is a journey of ‘working on yourself’ so that you can arrive at a place of deeper intimacy as you open your heart, and share your unique gifts with your One. It is, in essence, a journey of transformation and growth where you become One – in consciousness – with the Love that you want to attract. Along this journey, you will find a new loving relationship with the person that you are becoming.
- If I don't have much respect for my body and health or I'm stuck in the "fat" mentality, then I won't stick to a good diet. The key isn't to go from 0 to 100 (from eating fast food regularly to becoming vegetarian, for example). The mind cannot make such a huge switch in a short amount of time due to all the patterns one has developed over the years. Again, psychology 101. So simple yet so many get it wrong. There is no "perfect" diet. But when you have enough respect for your body, you would definitely have the motivation to stick to transition (
4) Making Room for Love. I want you to be honest and answer this question: As your life is today, do you have the time and energy for a deep, loving, healthy relationship? Do you have room in your life for your Soulmate? Perhaps, since you’ve been single you’ve been working late hours, and have very little free time to go out on dates. Or perhaps you’ve been accumulating a few “friends with benefits” who are keeping you sexually satisfied. Or perhaps you’re so focused on helping others that you leave no room for yourself.
Step 1: Essentially, you need to make the decision that you really want to attract this life partner. Then, truly commit to the idea of spending the rest of your life with this person. Making this commitment may involve processing old wounds (e.g. via journaling or therapy). Hopefully, the past can be left behind and you can opt to embrace hope instead of fear.
However, we also usually don’t pay attention to the amounts of money that we spend on a daily basis on small expenses until it’s a little too late. As Benjamin Franklin once said, “Beware of small expenses, a small leak will sink a great ship.” He was referring to the small payments for things we tend to forget about or overlook. Yet, it’s those same small expenses that can add up to a lot of money over the course of a month, year, or even a lifetime.
If the name Zig Ziglar doesn't ring a bell, then you might have been hiding under a rock for the past few decades. He's touched the lives of over 250 million people around the planet. Sold millions of books. And most certainly created thousands of millionaires. Now, while Ziglar might no longer be among the living, his words most certainly live on.
2. Focus on the positive. Let go of all your negative thoughts….such as “it's hard to find anyone,” “why don't they see how good I am,” and “no one will ever love me.” You have a lot of great qualities that make you so worthy of anyone's love and attention. Others do notice you and appreciate you. There is love all around you. Let it in. When you let it in and focus on the positive, you change your vibration and open a door for the Law of Attraction for love to bring you your specific person.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, development and the arts. Closed captions and translated subtitles in a variety of languages are now available on TED.com, at http://www.ted.com/translate.
i broke up with my guy just a week back. we were in deep love.but he was realy irriated with me flirting around with other guyz.but i never had any affair with any guy while i was in relationship with him nigther did i cheat on him.dayz back first time he caught me lying ,well i had just called a guy friend of mine(who he dislikes) but i did not tell him about it while he was goin through my phone he just found his contact in the dialled no. and after that he broke up with me. but now when i have changed for him completely , i have stopped talkin 2 every guy friend of mine he doesnt trust me and he doesnt wanna come back.but i cant get over him,i realy love him truly. what do i do.i tried giving him some cute surprises and getting him back but he says his liking hasnt incresed for me at all.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and I am so glad you liked the post. I think a lot of people have that fear, so you are certainly not alone in that. One of the things that has helped me most with that is remembering how ‘challenging’ the human experience is, and knowing we all have our ‘stuff’ that we hold inside, bad things that have happened to us, etc.. For the most part, I think lots of people actually want to talk about these things and not feel like they are the only one struggling. Intellectually we know that isn’t true, but how we feel is often very different. When we think about it this way, sharing our own ‘stuff’ feels less scary. And, as you work on your attraction, you will naturally begin to meet up with people who you do feel comfortable with, and will not pull away when things get closer.
You are one of a kind and you have a unique spiritual fingerprint. A unique abundance DNA. The universe just wants you to recognize and own your uniqueness. Then you can have anything you want because you’ll stop doing things the way you think you should. You’ll know without blinking that you’re the best in the world at being you. And that’s more than enough to attract an extraordinary and abundant life for you and for those you love.
"One can work toward manifesting positive outcomes; however, there are always these statements: 'I want this but not that. I want this and that, and I want this, but if I cannot have this, I will settle for this.' These types of thoughts bring forth convoluted requests and results. Using the modifiers 'not, but, and, as well as, either/or' muck things up. The energies that guide us and assist us take the request that was uttered or written and manifest things literally (including those words). It just happens that way. I tell people to only state or write down what they want and to leave out the things they do not want. The use of modifiers often provides mixed results, which may not be what someone wants," Rappaport claims.
The analogy is simple: if you’re carrying a passenger in your car, there won’t be room for your Soulmate to sit in it! So, if you’re still in love with this person, but you know that they are not your soul mate and/or there is no possibility of a true, loving, committed relationship with them, it’s time to let them go. This does not mean you have to stop loving them. It simply means that you have to find a new space in your heart for them, a special chamber where you will put all the people whom you have loved in the past.
1) The Soulmate List. The first list is a list of ‘Green Light’ qualities and attributes that you’d like your soulmate to have. In other words, this is what you want to “get” in a Soulmate. In this list, you’ll describe all of the physical and non-physical characteristics you envision your soulmate to have. Here you want to include things that will begin to describe the kind of man or woman who would really make your heart sing.
There's an old saying, perhaps you've heard it, "consider the source"? Do you not see the irony in your criticism of LOA, classifying it as a "pseudoscience", with your employer being PSYCHOLOGY TODAY? if I'm not mistaken, has the field of psychology itself, in It's infancy as well as today, not been debunked, by "actual science", referring to it also as "pseudoscience"?
3) No Action: The only way to manifest your thoughts into things is to believe and live as if you’ve already accomplished your goal. LOA guru Esther Hicks said, “You did not come into this environment to create through action.” Action shows the Universe that you know you don’t have it and that you doubt its ability to manifest it for you. While it is obvious to most that action is a necessary component of goal achievement, it is completely inconsistent with a belief in a LOA.
The law of attraction for love is a philosophy that supports the belief that if you express love, you shall be definitely loved in return. It tends to use the creative processes that are in our minds to make us get attracted to the specific people we wish to be attracted to. The law tends to work consciously or unconsciously in everyone and it does not require any form of procedure to be applied, it just happens.The law of attraction for relationships mainly revolves around our thoughts. It means once you as an individual finds someone who shares the same thoughts as you do,then definitely you will be attracted to the person either consciously or unconsciously. Through this, the sense of love grows and the love ultimately develops in a relationship..
We tend to think of gratitude as a spontaneous emotion, something that just happens to us in moments of triumph or success. In reality, though, gratitude is something we develop.And just like all the other not-so-secret secrets on this list, it is something we choose, something we make a wide-eyed, premeditated, self-determined decision to experience.