Specifically, you attract love with people who are aligned with your vibrational state. So if you are down on yourself or lack confidence, you often find love only with people who treat you poorly and fail to recognize your worth. Therefore, looking for love with real intention requires you to form a deeper, more profound and accepting connection with yourself.
Rhonda Byrne published in 2006 the film The Secret wherein she emphasized thinking about what each person wants to obtain, but also to infuse the thought with the maximum possible amount of emotion. She claims the combination of thought and feeling is what attracts the desire. The Secret says your subconscious mind can control everything that happens around you, including both positive experiences, like having someone call you from miles away, and negative experiences, like death. The Byrne underlines the power of the subconscious mind by asking the reader to take full control of these thoughts, in order to achieve things in life, with the mind, as much as with action. Another similar book is James Redfield's The Celestine Prophecy, which says reality can be manifested by man. Man and the universe have a force of attraction between them similar to a magnetic attraction. The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy, says readers can achieve seemingly impossible goals by learning how to bring the mind itself under control. The Power by Rhonda Byrne, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, and The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle are similar. While personal testimonies claim the secret and the law to have worked for them, a number of skeptics have criticized Rhonda Byrne's film and book. One New York Times book review calls the secret pseudoscience and an "illusion of knowledge".
Me and my boyfriend are in love since 6 years. I went abroad to study. His parents marry him to a girl because of he difference in religion. After 2 months he married he contact me. I want to get him back again as we cannot live without each other. I am far and will be back in some months. I want to use the Law of Attraction to get him back. How to manifest to get him.
A favorite program for many seeking to know more about God, Jesse Duplantis' weekly television program has grown miraculously over the years and is reaching 2.7 billion potential viewers worldwide—302 million in the USA alone. Jesse believes that TV is an incredible tool for the Lord Jesus Christ and he is seizing every opportunity available to use it to populate Heaven. His television broadcast is aired in 255 countries and via satellite reaches every inch of planet earth. Jesse says, "We are redefining the word broadcast to mean every way we can broadcast our weekly program throughout the earth through TV, Internet, Social Media, and even more to come."
Embrace failure. Failure always illuminates a truth about the methods you used, or the particular goals you pursued; interpret failure not as a badge of shame, but as a call for self-reflection. Sometimes it’s only through facing the insurmountable, failing, and then struggling to pull ourselves back together that we develop the tenacity we’ll need to succeed.
The 3% of the class that had both set written goals and created plans, were earning, on average, ten times as much as the other 97% of the class. Yes. You read that correctly. 10 times as much. This is an extraordinary difference. And other, more recent studies, have confirmed the same notion that you must set written goals with detailed plans if you want to succeed in life.