11) Blame the Victim: The only reason that anything bad could ever happen to you is because you were thinking bad thoughts. If someone rear-ends you in a car – 100% your fault. If you get breast cancer – 100% your fault (not genetics). If you get raped or abused – 100% your fault. Children getting killed by terrorists, sick babies in the intensive care unit, victims of floods, hurricanes, natural disasters, the Holocaust – yes, their fault. We all know deep inside that this is ridiculous to even suggest. However, it is a basic, fundamental premise of the LOA. You NEVER attract something you are not thinking about. When anything bad happens to anyone, they are to blame. Don’t feel sorry for anyone who has cancer or a disease or starving children in poverty, they brought it on themselves. What causes obesity? Slow metabolism? No, fat thoughts. From LOA experts, “Disease cannot live in a body that’s in a healthy emotional state.” (Bob Proctor). “You cannot catch anything unless you think you can, and thinking you can is inviting it to you with your thought.” (From The Secret). “Good thoughts and actions can never produce bad results; bad thoughts and actions can never produce good results. Suffering is always the effect of wrong thought in some direction.” (James Allen). “If man will think only thoughts of perfect health, he can cause within himself the functioning of perfect health…” (Wallace Wattles). “Every individual creates every aspect of their experiences – we are in complete control of our health throughout our entire lives. There are no accidents.” (Esther Hicks).
The union of all people is only a mechanism for perfecting the process of soul-consciousness. Therefore, the process of attracting a soulmate, as well as the process of keeping the soul you already live with, but are experiencing a crisis, depends on how much you accept communion as a school of awareness and learning, the transformation of oneself.
Beyond a shadow of a doubt I know this to be true — we’ve all set huge spoken and unspoken intentions for love. We’ve all asked for it. Know that sometimes love comes in unexpected ways, ways in which our ego’s would say “hey that was horrible.” But remember that each and every experience is a stepping stone to where you are going. Ask and it is given. Stop judging how it’s coming to you, instead know it is and get focused on the hopeful expectation of what life brings when you get our of your own way.
January we got together..we’re best friends too…everything was going PERFECT…then my beliefs mess up with me… I started with feelings like: ” Oh no, it’s too good to be real, she for real doesn.t like me, I’m not good enough, she’ll find someone better, etc” . I started to be so jealous…and everytime I was saying that I needed a break, space from her..but I didn’t know how… because I needed to change my vibes and get self confident again… So, the Universe gave me this break, when We had a discussion a month ago. She asked me a break.
Thank you so much for explaining the term soulmate, i felt i had met my true one, but because of past life experiences, we drifted apart, i still feel he is the one, so i will start my manifestation, as you have explained. I did meet with him in passing, a week ago, and he acted so awkward towards me, a lot of things have happened in the last 18 months, but i feel we are going to reconnect, i also feel our time apart was needed, as we were not in a healthy place, i wasn’t personally because of the loss of so many close family members. But i now feel on the right path, so thank you again for explaining things in great detail.
Others have questioned the references to modern scientific theory, and have maintained, for example, that the Law of Attraction misrepresents the electrical activity of brainwaves. Victor Stenger and Leon Lederman are critical of attempts to use quantum mysticism to bridge any unexplained or seemingly implausible effects, believing these to be traits of modern pseudoscience.
Or change your state through experiences. Little daily things are big. When I was going through my rebirth — changing my state, I found joy in little things like a good workout, motorcycle rides, meaningful conversations, enjoying different foods, and hanging out with my tribe. These are all things I had in front of me. I didn’t have book deals or my own company. I punched a clock. I was in a job I didn’t like (but later realized it was one of the most important chapters of my life and would position me for bigger things.) The process of finding joy in your life is what creates you to connect to yourself. This is the gold. This connection to self is what makes you a super magnet to attract.
Ask the Universe for it. Make your request. Send a picture of what you want to the Universe. The Universe will answer. See this thing as already yours. See How to Visualize. The more detailed your vision, the better. If you're wanting that Nintendo Wii, see yourself sitting down playing a game on it. See yourself feeling the controller, playing your favorite game(s), touching the console. If there's that person you have a crush on, see yourself walking with them, touching or caressing the person, or even kissing the person. You get the idea.
When we don’t treat ourselves well, that is a sign of low self-esteem; it sends a message we are not ‘worthy’ of love and care. And guess what will be reflected back into your reality? Taking better care of yourself, and treating yourself with the respect and love you deserve, will help shore up beliefs that say ‘I am good enough.’ ‘I deserve someone who treats me well.’
The source of abundant life is identified as the Spirit of God in Galatians 5:22-23, "the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance". A Christian is a person who has the Spirit of God (Romans 8:9) received according to the Biblical formula (Acts 2:38). Becoming a Christian means a change to a different way of life with a different purpose. Fulfilling this purpose and experiencing abundant life go together, as described by Matthew 6:33, "But seek you first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
Just like you I have been reading and searching as much information related to this topic since I first heard of it years ago. I have fulfilled most if my goals and dreams. But guess what!! None of them are related to yachts, eating caviar, sipping champagne or waiting for a private jet to fly me to my private island. None of those are goals in my life and all of them except for the private island and the yet I have experienced and enjoyed without even having to be a tycoon.
"When you focus on what you want in life, you’re more likely, on a conscious and unconscious level, to move towards that goal. Many times, without realizing it, people don’t get what they want because they’re not focused on it, on any level. Or they’re focused on failure instead of success. It’s always a good idea to focus on what you want because on some level, your conscious and your subconscious can work towards what you want," Masini further explains.
Abundant life for a person begins with a new birth, a new relationship with God, new motivations, and a new relationship with mankind. The process of Christian maturity for that person continues with learning to live abundantly, being cleansed from sin, and learning to fight spiritual battles. Christian salvation and maturity is not reliance on the self-efforts of rituals, devotion, meditation, good works, asceticism, and self-control over desires, but by believing in the redemption from sin through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ (Romans 3:24, 1 Cor 15:3–4). Through faith in divine agency, the working of the Holy Spirit, God transforms a person's desires to be more in conformity with God's will (Ephesians 2:8–10, Romans 12:1–2).
5) No Date: When you live as if you have already accomplished your goals, there is no reason to establish deadlines or timelines. As Secret author Rhonda Byrne stated, “It takes no time for the Universe to manifest what you want.” While goal setting research supports the importance of establishing timelines to achieve success, LOA experts assert that it would be inappropriate to set a deadline for the universe to achieve your goal.
4) No Plan: If the best way for me to achieve my goals is to live as if I’ve already achieved them, then there is no reason to make further plans to do so! Making plans shows the universe that you doubt its ability and lack faith. Doubt is negative and you will then attract more negative and not get your desired item. In the book The Secret, Jack Canfield proposed, “Our job is not to figure out the how.” “…trust that the Universe will figure out how to manifest it.” Studies show that this way of thinking results in greater short term satisfaction, but less motivation and lower chance of achieving goals. Curious that Jack Canfield’s website sells a program to teach you how to make an “Action Plan.”
1) The Soulmate List. The first list is a list of ‘Green Light’ qualities and attributes that you’d like your soulmate to have. In other words, this is what you want to “get” in a Soulmate. In this list, you’ll describe all of the physical and non-physical characteristics you envision your soulmate to have. Here you want to include things that will begin to describe the kind of man or woman who would really make your heart sing.
The Spiritual Explanation: Many people believe that the Law of Attraction works by aligning God or the Universe with our wishes. We are all made of energy, and our energy operates at different frequencies. We can change our frequency of energy with positive thoughts, especially gratitude for what we already have. By using grateful, positive thoughts and feelings and by focusing on our dreams — rather than our frustrations, we can change the frequency of our energy, and the law of attraction brings positive things into our lives. What we attract depends on where and how we focus our attention, but we must believe that it’s already ours, or soon will be.
How does the law of attraction work if the person you love has moved to a different state? From the beginning he stated he wanted to only be friends because he was not ready for a long term relationship but we did all the things that people do in relationships and agreed to be monogamous. He has left for another state to take care of issues with family/children and says he doesn’t know when he’ll return. We don’t talk/text as before. I really developed strong feelings for him as we spent a lot of time together and I felt they were reciprocated to a point. Not sure what to do at this point. He has all the qualities I want in a friend/husband. I would love for us to be back together but as more than only friends. Please help
The Law of Attraction has been popularized in the early 21st century by books and films such as The Secret. This 2006 film and the subsequent book use interviews with New Thought authors and speakers to explain the principles of the proposed metaphysical law that one can attract anything that one thinks about consistently. Writing for the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry, Mary Carmichael and Ben Radford wrote that "neither the film nor the book has any basis in scientific reality", and that its premise contains "an ugly flipside: if you have an accident or disease, it's your fault".
12) We’re Not Perfect: The LOA is a “perfect law” and should result in a “perfect” life. We are told that no goal is too big if you can think it; there is no such thing as an unrealistic goal. From The Secret “You can think your way to the perfect state of health, the perfect body, the perfect weight, and eternal youth. You can bring it into being, through your consistent thinking of perfection.” Reality check -life is not perfect. It can be great, fantastic, amazing, incredible, even optimal. But perfect? Won’t happen. What’s the problem with this way of thinking? Why not expect perfection? Fantasizing and striving for perfect makes you feel better in the short term but actually reduces your chance of attaining your goals and results in more unhappiness and blaming. If you are only going to be satisfied with perfect results – perfect health, perfect body, perfect family, perfect marriage, perfect friendships, perfect kids, perfect house, perfect job, perfect life; you are in for a perfect disappointment. Research studies support this.
At this stage, the principle of ‘Divine and Perfect Timing’ will put you and your Soulmate together at the right place and at the right time for you to meet. Your job from this point forward is to continue to hold the intention of the ‘what’, while you let God or the Universe figure out the ‘when’ or the ‘how’. Why? Because we cannot control the time and place when this will happen, but we certainly can control our ability to feel good, be optimistic, open to love and continue to do the necessary inner work that will magnetize our soulmate to us.
He has not text me. I don’t want carry on harrasing him and texting when he is not texting/talking back. Please help me How can I get Law of Attraction to work for me and get him to call/text me and we start taking again. I don’t want to appear desperate by contacting him, because the last message I left was. “I will leave you alone, I don’t want to keep pestering you. He did not even respond to that. Please help
All is nonsense. There is no Secrets of Success. All posts like these are written by people who think that they have succeeded because of following some set of rules and patterns. They are successful because they have done some things better than others have. Bullshit! You succeeded because some one sitting above approved it and you don’t have done any f……g thing better. That’s your bad nature, when you are successful, you forget Him and appreciate only yourself and when you fail you curse Him alone. None of your so called list have ever helped me or anybody else.
10) Blame Yourself: As the LOA is supposed to be a perfect, universal law, positivity should ALWAYS attract more positivity. The corollary of this is that you alone are completely responsible for any goal that was not successfully achieved, no matter how unrealistic the goal. This assumes that you not only control your thoughts and actions, but also those of everyone around you…and nature. The fact is, that you don’t. Sorry to break that to you.
Writing your goals will not only help you get clear, but will help you create inspired action steps toward your dreams. Connecting to your "why" means connecting to the feeling that achieving the goal will give you. When we connect to the "why," we raise our vibration and become magnets for attracting the people, circumstances, etc. that will help us achieve our goal.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, development and the arts. Closed captions and translated subtitles in a variety of languages are now available on TED.com, at http://www.ted.com/translate.
TF shows you real self and opens soul to feel unconditional Divine Love for it is divine power. On the soul level there are soul improvements to benefit you both as a mirror and you learn 2 are One in your energy feelings of soul connection. Over time you learn to work together as you live in true self and honor and listen to own soul as you walk the journey. Twin improves soul for soul journey and Divine marriage Union. There is magical connection and wont feel comfortable with anyone else if you choose not to commit. The soul is always looking for its counterpart to bring you close to divine powers that make you Divine beings and feel angelic power inside of you. This Divine Love vibration inside will change you and others around you and they will feel it.. The vibrations are not from the heart but from the soul.
Start by paying attention to what you focus on. Do you pay attention to what's going right, or what's going wrong? When you're working on manifesting your dreams, obstacles and challenges will arise, but when you focus on what's right, you become an incredible problem-solver, which builds confidence and quickly raises your energetic vibration. You will move through obstacles quicker.
A favorite program for many seeking to know more about God, Jesse Duplantis' weekly television program has grown miraculously over the years and is reaching 2.7 billion potential viewers worldwide—302 million in the USA alone. Jesse believes that TV is an incredible tool for the Lord Jesus Christ and he is seizing every opportunity available to use it to populate Heaven. His television broadcast is aired in 255 countries and via satellite reaches every inch of planet earth. Jesse says, "We are redefining the word broadcast to mean every way we can broadcast our weekly program throughout the earth through TV, Internet, Social Media, and even more to come."
You Do Not Have to Figure it All Out: You do not have to learn to work with or apply the Law of Attraction. Being a Universal Law, it is already working perfectly in your life, whether or not you understand or accept it, and it never ceases to operate. Your primary goal is to adjust your mental attitude by changing your predominant thoughts and beliefs while creating a need or purpose for that which you want to create in your life. To become the master of your life, you must master your mind, not the Law of Attraction. It is already a master unto itself.
You can’t attract someone who loves you for who you are, if you are not really BEING who you are. Not being yourself because you think there is something wrong with you will also lead you to attracting people who mirror these feelings back to you, which to those unaware of how law of attraction operates, will falsely take these experiences and encounters as ‘proof’ they are right in feeling that way about themselves.
Before you begin to embark on the incredible journey towards true enlightenment in the Law of Attraction, it is important that you understand that you can apply it to your life and it can be effective if the correct tools are used. The practices and beliefs in this law have been igniting the lives of great individuals throughout the course of history.
English Spanish Dictionary | English Italian Dictionary | English German Dictionary | English Portuguese Dictionary | English Russian Dictionary | Medical dictionary English French | Computer dictionary English French | Computer dictionary English Spanish | Business dictionary English French | English Arabic Dictionary | English Hebrew Dictionary | English Dutch Dictionary | English Polish Dictionary
4. With regard to whatever worries you, not only accept the worst thing that could happen, but make it a point to quantify what the worst thing could be. Very seldom will the worst consequence be anywhere near as bad as a cloud of “undefined consequences.” My father would tell me early on, when I was struggling and losing my shirt trying to get Parsons Technology going, “Well, Robert, if it doesn’t work, they can’t eat you.”